New Transfer Student; What is Guilmon Bread?

Canterlot City, U. S. A.
8:30 p.m.

It was a beautiful evening in Canterlot City's lakeside park. Even if the lake was artificial, the view of the night sky was always breath taking. Unfortunately, a disturbance was not making it as peaceful as it would usually be...

A figure in a dark cloak with pale skin and piercing red eyes glares at a young man, holding a device that seemed to be this menacing figures focus.

"Crimson Whip!" Shouts the cloaked man, pulling a whip and making a blood red wave fly at the boy. Quick on his feet, the boy dodges and falls into a bush.

"Hahahaha! You can't hide from me, digidestined. I smell your fear." The pale man licks his lips hungrily.
"Once I have your partner's data, I'll be able to conquer more than just this pathetic world, but I can overwhelm the Sovereign as well!"

"Sheesh! You're just as crazy and twisted as the Myotismon from the TV show! What is it with you vampire digimon?" Asked the boy, slightly immature in tone, but annoyed of the individual's plan. "I swear, you all need to get a life on planning better for the future."

"We shall see, human. Now, where is your pathetic partner?" Taunts Myotismon, sneering at the boy. His sneer soon goes to a confused look as the boy chuckles and lifts his device as well as a card. In a swift motion, he swipes the card along the device as a light glows.
"Digi-Modify! Metal Garurumon activate!"
A sudden FWOMP is heard behind Myotismon, and he turns in confusion to see a red dino smiling and waving.
"Hi!"
Unfortunately, the vampire digimon couldn't reply as a figure forms around the dino. A giant wolf cloaked in silver armor with wing binders surrounds the smaller figure's form, but is soon absorbed in as his eyes glow white.
"Garuru Tomahawk!" The dino let's loose a wave of ice and missiles at the enemy, freezing him before shattering him. The vampiric digimon dissolves into red particles, flying into the sky.

Monday, 7:55 a.m.
The next day
As luck would have it, a teenaged woman with bright orange skin and vibrant red and yellow hair was rushing to the local school. Seems someone slept in accidentally.

"Aw come on! That digital clock was brand new, and now it is being weirder than Pinkie! How is that even possible anyway?" The young woman shakes her head, trying to focus. "Don't worry about it now, Sunset Shimmer. Just get to school before the bell!"
With her self pep-talk done, she sprints to the Canterlot High School. Sunset Shimmer may be a strange girl to many, but that's because she is actually unique. Unique as in she's from another world. A pony world where, while there are many humans in this one, there are equally as many in that world, and even the creatures there are like doubles of certain humans in the realm Sunset now calls home.

As Sunset was wearing down due to her starting sprint, an excited yell is heard.

"SUNSEEEEET!" screamed a childish yet energetic voice. The scream belonged to one of Sunsets many friends, Pinkie Pie. Sunset picks up her pace again, but a sudden blur flies by her and slides in front of Pinkie.

"Heya Pinks. I guess I wasn't the only one who slept in?" The girl, revealed to have rainbow styles hair and was extremely tomboyish in appearance, asked the pink haired girl in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Hehe, yep! Seems you two parties a lot, Dashie!" Replied Pinkie.

"Thanks...for the...lift...... Rainbow Dash...." Pants a heavily exhaust Sunset. The rainbow tomboy (now revealed to be Rainbow Dash) chuckles a little embarrassed.
"Are ya'll done diddle dadling? Class's 're about to start!"

A girl in a tetson hat and having a southern accent steps out, waving for them to hurry in the school. Though Sunset was exhausted, she pushed herself to move. The last one in was Rainbow Dash, who smiles and fist bumps the country girl.