Chapter 15

Christian's POV

I spent days planning this. I have never worked so hard at planning something in my life. If she doesn't enjoy today then I really do suck. So do Van and Amber since they helped with some of the planning. So if it goes bad, I get to beat them along with myself. I already warned her last night that she needed to get up early and she agreed. So when I went in to wake up her she was already awake just laying in bed trying to wake up. I kissed her on the forehead and told her to get up and get dressed in something comfortable and left.

I went to go shower and got dressed in some khaki shorts and a polo shirt. Yeah, a little preppy for me, but I thought I'd dress up little. When I met Sin on her floor, I think I died. She looked so beautiful and she was only dressed in some shorts a t shirt and her hair in pig tails with very little make up but to me she looked like a goddess.  

"Well don't you look beautiful." I complimented. She rolls her eyes.  

"No sucking up, Christian." She says.  

"I'm not! I'm just stating a fact." I tell her. She just nods.  

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." She tells me.  

"Thanks." I say as we head downstairs. "Ready?" I ask her. She nods.  

"Yeah. Just got to give mom the monitor." She tells me. Yeah somewhere along the way she started calling my mom and dad, 'mom' and 'dad'. It doesn't bother me, it just surprised me. Them, on the other hand, couldn't be more excited and that's every time she says it. I nod making sure I have all the tickets, keys, cash, credit cards, and anything else we might need today while she's giving the monitor to my parents. I didn't want her to see it all. It's supposed to be a surprise.  

"Ready!" She yells behind, me scaring the shit out of me.  

"Shit, Sin." I breath turning around. She laughs hard in front of me.  

"Haha I got you." She giggles. "But Christian, you're a werewolf, you should have expected me." She teases me shaking her head.  

"Well, I was thinking." I tell her.  

"Quit doing that." She scolds me with a hint of a smile. "We don't want you to lose what few brain cells you got left." She says sticking out her tongue.  

"Haha." I huff, pushing her towards the door. "Let's get going." I tell her as I open the door for her. She cocks an eyebrow but walks through and says nothing. I close the door behind me and kinda jog to open up the passenger side door for her.  

"What, I don't get to drive?" She asks seriously.  

"Haha but no." I tell her bluntly shaking my head.  

"Men and their cars." She mumbles getting in. I nod in agreement even though she can't see me. I jog around to my side and get in.

I back up pulling out of the driveway. I drive a ways away before she breaks the silence  

"So where are we going?" She asks me.  

"Breakfast." I answer.  

"Really? Couldn't we have eaten at home?" She asks. 

"We could have, but remember, this is an all day date." I remind her.  

"Then where to after this?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow.  

"That's a surprise." I tell her. She sighs sitting back and turning up the radio. I smirk watching her huff in annoyance. I keep driving glancing over at her every now and then just to see her glaring out the window. When we reach the restaurant I get out without a word and go to her door to help her out. She gets out glaring at me. "Come on, Sienna, it's suppose to be a fun day. Please." I pretty much beg.