Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

It's been four months since that day. He still brings her to see me every weekend. I really got lucky. He could have taken her away for good but he didn't. He is never late either. He flies down meets me at the diner at seven just before I get off work. I run to her scooping her up kissing her all over her face. He fills me in on her. What's she's doing, what she's not doing. Likes and dislikes. She has this little stuffed ladybug she likes to sleep next to. He tells me he still has to wake her up at night to feed her because if he doesn't she'd sleep through the night. I knew that but he tells me anyway.

He then helps me take her stuff that he brings with him up to my apartment then kisses her forehead tells her he loves her then kisses mine tells me to come home then leaves. Sunday he comes and picked her up at seven. I fill him in on the same stuff. He then kisses my forehead tells me to come home then leaves again.

I cry as soon as they walk out the door. He never says anything else to me just about her or come home. Every week it's the same. But today I have bad a feeling. I couldn't shake it. I don't know what it was but something was gnawing at me. Telling me to go to her. I didn't understand it. I damn sure didn't question it. So I ask Al if I could have a couple of days off. Of course he said yes. He's cool like that. I told him my situation and he agreed to switch my days off.

I booked the next flight and left.

When I got there a couple of hours later. I bought a baseball cap put my hair up leaving out some bangs to cover my face. I jumped in a cab and gave him the address. As soon as we were there I paid him and jumped out running to the door. I knock on the door as hard as I could.

"Can I help you?" his younger brother asks. Seth. He's just like him. I shove him inside. "Hey!" he protests. I take off my cap.

"Sorry I didn't want anyone to see me." I tell him. "Where's your brother and Kennedy?" I ask him immediately.

"His room." he answers. I nod running up the stairs. Is it sad that I remember where his room is? Yeah thought so. I open the door and see red.

"You such a bitch!" I scream. When I opened the door I see a very disgusting sight in front of me.

CALLIE HAS KENNEDY BREASTFEEDING HER!

How is that even possible? That's just gross. And she's naked. Oh what a surprise? Not. Oh hell no? If she didn't have Kennedy in her arms I would have fucking killed her.

"You got one second to put my daughter down before I cut you into little pieces!" I snarl.

"What the hell is going on?" Christian ask confused just waking up.

"What did I tell you about having your toys around my daughter!" I snarl at him. She puts her down on the bed.

"I'll see you later baby." she purrs getting up running her hand down his chest. Not even covering herself. So gross.

"Don't bother." I say walking over to pick up Kennedy. I took her and walk towards the door. "You stay here and get your disease on. Oh if I ever see you near my daughter again I'll rip your fucking head off" I say calmly leaving the room.

"You better not even walk out of this house with her." Christian says threatening and it just pissed me off more.

"You know Christian I asked you to keep your whores away from my daughter and now you got one breast feeding her and all you got to say is don't walkout that door! Oh what a great father you are! Wasn't planning on it you asshole!" I snarl. I closed my eyes because I noticed how bad I was shaking and wanting to go wolf on both their asses but I had Kennedy in my arms and couldn't. Once I calm down again I let loose again. "You're a shitty father Christian! Grow the fuck up Christian. Your child should come before your dick." I calmly say then slam the door shut. And I had no intentions of leaving with her. As I walk out the door and run into his mom. "Oh sorry." I tell her.