Road trip

*smut*

Kendall and I were in the last day of our road trip and we were now heading back home. I let out a sigh which caught the attention of the goddess driving next to me.

"What's wrong baby" Kendall asked before put her hand on my leg.

This made me sigh again. This was what was wrong. Over the past month I had come to the conclusion that I was deeply in love with my best friend Kendall. But I knew it could never happen. I had a loving girlfriend waiting for me back home and she had a caring boyfriend awaiting her return.

"I'm going to miss this Kenny. I'm going to miss our time together. I'm going to miss spending everyday with you." I exclaimed before putting my hand on top of her and closing my eyes.

I was meet with silence which made me assume she was thinking. She would always go silent when she was thinking. It was so cute they way her eyebrows would furrow as she fell deep into thought.

I then felt the car serve and stop instantly which caused Kendall's hand to move from my legs and my eyes to shoot up.

I was soon aware of the fact that Kendall had done this move on purpose so we were parked on the side of the road.

"Kenny... what are you doing we're in the middle of nowhere" I said almost in a whisper as to not startle the girl next to me.

"Shh y/n I have something to say, i just don't know how to, you know, say it." She exclaimed in frustration.

I sat in silence for a moment as I watched the beauty next to me continue to battle with her own thoughts. I the placed my hand on her leg which caused her to break out of thought and look over at me.

"Kenny I love you, you can say anything to me and you know that" I said calmly as a smile spread across my face as I physically saw the girl next to me relax a bit.

We sat like that in a moment of silence before she looked back at me. God those eyes will be the death of me. The piercing brown orbs felt as though they could see straight through me, almost as though she could tell exactly what I was feeling.

They then flickered down to my lips for a split second but soon returned to making deep eye contact. This time I was the one too break the eye contact to look and her perfect lips. She opened her mouth slightly and ran her tongue across her lips which caused me to look back up.

The tension in the air was so thick that you could have cut it with a knife. I continued to her at the goddess with my hand still on her knee. I was frozen, too scared to move in case it caused her to go. I never want to leave this moment because in this moment I am able to pretend that Kendall actually loves me back.

However, Kendall clearly didn't have the same fear as me as she inches closer and closer to me as her eyes began to shut slowly. I quickly realised what she was doing and met her half way.

Sparks of electricity flew through the air as our lips came into contact. I quickly deepened the kiss as I climbed on top of her. She let out a moan which urged me to go further.

I broke the kiss as I grab the bottom of her top to lift it over her head. She through the top to the other side of the car before grabbing my face to continue.

Our tongues then battled for dominance but I won as I grabbed her tit which caused her to let out a loud moan. We continued in this moment of bliss.

"Y/n, please... fuck me" She moaned breathlessly.

My eyes light up at the thought of it. I got off of the girl before signalling for her to climb into the back. She swiftly followed my instructions as I followed behind her. She laid down across the back seats and I ended up on top of her. I took her bottom lip in my mouth as she desperately tried to unbutton her jeans.

Soon they were undone and I helped her take them off before unclasping her bra and throwing it somewhere in the car. I then took her breast into my mouth and sucked on it as she grabbed my hair and moaned in pleasure.

I began to make my way down her body as I left a trail down the women's body. I kissed her underwear which made her let out a loud moan and arch up to try and maintain contact.

I smirk as I did the same thing again and watched her get more and more sexually frustrated.

"Baby just fuck me." She yelled out in a moan.

"I you wish Kenny" I replied before taking her pants off and licking her clit.

This caused her to grab my head again to make sure that I continue. I did what she wished and began to suck on her clit as she screamed out my name in pleasure. This caused me to moan which caused her further pleasure.

I then stuck my index and middle finger inside her and began to pump in and out as i continued to suck on her clit.

"Fuck, oh my god, baby i'm gonna cum" She moaned out as her back arched off the seats.

Moments later she let out a loud moan along with my name as she came.

I finished with a small kiss on her clit which caused the girl to twitch before sitting up and looking at her.

She looked even more beautiful then usual. Her hair was sticking to the side off her rose tinted face as her chest continued to rise and fall.

"I love you y/n" She sighed, sounding exhausted.

I lent into kiss the girl one more time before saying, "I love you too Kendall"

We then laid there both shocked and pleased about what we had just done.

In that moment in knew, I would marry this woman one day.

hola!! i hope you enjoyed i wrote it this morning as soon as i woke up. please show some love by voting and commenting. also i'm extremely bored so don't be scared to message me <33

sorry for any spelling mistakes i haven't proof read it :/