Drunken coworker (1)

You looked at your self in the mirror. You were wearing a white over sized tee and black ripped skinny jeans. You nodded knowing you were as happy as you could be with how you looked and headed to the door.

You stopped and called out,

"Jenner are you coming or not?"

Kendall had changed. In the past year she had turned to drinking, smoking and drugs. You honestly hated to watch her fall down this hole even though you've only known her for a month.

You met to do a project and you now are staying together to 'hype it up'.

"Hold on y/l/n I need my shoes." She called out.

You could tell be the way she spoke that she and already helped herself to some alcohol. It probably wasn't the best idea to meet Gigi and Kylie at a club but it was too late to change plans.

She walked out with a cigarette hanging from her mouth. She was wearing a similar outfit to you but her tee was a vintage one and her jeans were light blue.

She lit the cigarette and toke a drag before speaking.

"Are you going to stop checking me out so we can leave?" She exhaled the toxic fumes.

You blushed and nodded, turning towards the door so she couldn't see your red cheeks.

You open the door and she pushed past you with a smirk on her face. She got into the passenger side of her car and you got into the drivers seat.

You drove to the club in silence and she continued to smoke her cigarette. You rolled your window down as well to release as much as the fumes from your car as possible.

When you arrived you were greeted by Gigi and Kylie in the VIP section.

"Hey!" Kylie exclaimed cheerfully.

However her smile didn't last long as she saw her older sister already at the bar with her first drink.

"She drunk before she came out, didn't she?" Gigi sighed.

"Yeah." You replied upset that you had to admit to it.

"I miss the old Kendall." Kylie sighed as she sat back down and crossed her arms.

You felt bad for the others as they had watched her slowly break down after she split with her ex. He had cheated on her not that it gave her an excuse to behave as she does.

You sighed as sat down as well.

"I do feel bad for her, even if she does hate me." You say.

The others nod in agreement.

"Anyway if she can get drunk then so can we." Gigi laughed, trying to change the topic.

"Who's buying the first round?" Kylie asked now smiling again.

"I will." You volunteered as you got up and headed towards the bar.

You stood next to Kendall and looked at her.

"You joining us then?" You asked hopeful that she would say yes.

"So that you can make digs at me? No thanks." She said laughed sarcastically as she downed the rest of her drink.

"Maybe if you weren't so bitchy we wouldn't" you snapped back.

You watched as her facial expression change. For a split second she looked hurt before she went back to her usual monotone expression.

"Whatever y/l/n." She huffed as she drank from the other drink which was in front if her.

"They only care about you. They want the old Kendall back, the one they loved. The one which cared about others and not just herself." I explained.

"Oh what do you care you don't even know me. And any the old Kendall is gone." She raised her voice gather some attention.

"Kendall I have to work with you so I'm just trying to make things easier and I believe there's a descent girl under this act you're playing." You told her before ordering the drinks and heading back.

You laughed and talked to the two girls however you kept on looking over at Kendall. You may have a small crush on her however her attitude definitely gets in the way.

You see her laughing with a guy and it makes your blood boil as you watch him kiss her. She has had many one night stands but tonight she was not going to add to the list.

"Guys I'm going to stop Kendall before she's photographed with another random guy." You told them before getting up and approaching her.

"Hey Kendall we need to talk it's important." You lied.

"Y/l/n it can wait." She told you as her and the random guy laughed at her completely unfunny comment.

"Kendall I'm being serious." You told her, frustration dancing between the letters of each word.

"Ugh fine." She moaned before getting up and following you outside.

You sat on the bench and closed your eyes.

"What is it then?" She questioned, sounding annoyed.

"I was saving you from another shitty headline, anyway let's go." You got up. The drunken girl sighed before stumbling towards the car.

"Fuck you y/n" she muttered, barely audible however you heard it.

So I made something, I wrote this ages ago and finally decided to make a second part so I uploaded this. Please vote and comment I appreciate every single one of you.

Song-Ed Sheeran, Drunk (because some of the lyrics go well.)

C. Xxx