Disney Films

"Kendall what do you mean?" I asked confused.

She sighed before speaking again.

"I need to do this stupid PR stunt with ASAP after my photo shoot because Mom thinks the whole ship thing is getting out of hand."

"Do you need to like, fuck him." I asked, annoyance evident in my voice.

"What? No, of course not. I just have to go to this stupid party with him and then I can come back home." She smiled holding my hands.

"Okay." I groaned before standing up and walking away not wanting to cause a stupid argument.

I felt selfish for being angry as it was her job but a huge part of me just wanted to be able to shout from the rooftops that Kendall Jenner was my girlfriend and that I loved her. However, due to her being completely closeted and me not wanting to be a bitch, I kept it to myself.

"Y/n, baby I'm really sorry. You know I want nothing more than to cuddle up with you to night and watch some shitty Disney film but I have to do this." She spoke as she entered my office and sat on the stool.

I stood from my chair and held my chest as a gasped.

"How dare you call Disney films shit." I faked hurt.

She laughed before getting up and holding my waist.

"I'm sorry they're not bad. I love watching them, especially with you." She giggled.

"Well maybe if you make it home in time we could watch the lion king together." I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I can't wait." She smiled before closing the gap between us.

I sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around my whilst scrolling through my phone with my right hand and a slice of pizza in my left.

I continued to read the article which was posted about Kendall and her 'date' as I bite my slice of pizza.

'After seeing this pair together there's one thing I know for sure, Kendall and ASAP are definitely made for each other.'

"Suck my nonexistent dick." I laughed as I continued to eat my pizza.

I sighed as I finished the slice of pizza and checked the time.

It was 1:07am

Damn why does time go so slow when you're bored.

I sat in silence contemplating what I should do before deciding to text Kendall.

Me: Hi Kenny

Kendall: Hey, what's up beautiful?

Me: Ugh I'm so bored

Kendall: Ahaha I thought so. Don't bother waiting up for me as it doesn't seem like I'm going to be leaving anytime soon. We can watch the lion king tomorrow

Me: Okay

I wasn't actually going to go to sleep I was making out that I was so she wouldn't nag me about it.

Kendall: Night baby

Me: Night Kenny

With that I shut off my phone and pressed play on the film

Soon enough the circle of life began to play however, I felt my eyelids become heavy. I fought of the thought as I was going to wait up to make sure Kendall got home okay. Soon the urge to sleep became too much and I ended up asleep.

The door slamming made me jump up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes realising that I had fallen asleep on the couch.

Kendall walked into the room sighing and tossing her phone onto the coffee table. She then looked up and we made eye contact.

"Y/n? I thought you went to bed?" She was obviously confused.

"I was waiting up for you." I spoke, my husky voice giving away the fact that I had fallen asleep.

"Well, by the looks of things you did end up sleeping." She chuckled.

"Yeah I missed my film." I giggled.

"You watched it without me?" She faked being hurt however, I could she that she was actually slightly hurt.

"Yeah but don't worry I fell asleep so we need to watch it tomorrow anyway." I said.

"Good, because I was looking forward to it." She smiled.

"I think I need sleep." I yawned.

"And I think I will join you on that idea." She also let out a yawn.

So it's been forever, I have literally no ideas.
I'm really not keen on the update but I literally have no ideas. Please send in requests as I need to inspiration. Anyway I hope you somehow enjoyed this mess.
Also I using the American form of words is still really weird to me.😂
Please vote for more.