Chapta 4

Lexis POV

I hummed to myself as I got out of bed. Danny, Katie, and Cody were already up. I went to the wardrobe and picked out an outfit as I heard conversations going on down stairs. I shook my head and went into the bathroom with my clothes.

I got in the shower and... Well showered quickly before shaving.

I got out and grabbed a towel. I dried off and slipped on my grey ripped skinny jeans, my Avenged Sevenfold shirt, along with my black vans.

I blow dried my hair before straightening it and putting on makeup.

I walked out an heard Katie in my room talking someone. Most likely her mum.

I skipped down the stairs and saw everyone was gone. Lovely. I went out into the back yard an found the guys out there.

Cody and Sam were chatting while Ben, James, and Cam were wrestling on the grass. I sat on the bench next to Danny and put my legs in his lap.

Katie came out and I smiled at her.

She smiled and went to sit down next to Cody. She hasn't said anything to me since yesterday in the car. Was it cause of Danny? I looked over at him and before I could say anything he sighed.

"Why does your friend hate me?" He asked.

"I'm not sure... It's like she doesn't trust you or something." I told him.

"Well yesterday when she fell asleep downstairs Ben told me to take her upstairs so she wouldn't be woken up and when she realized it was me she freaked out." He explained.

"She doesn't like it when people she barely knows touch her." I shrugged. He nodded before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled, laughing.

"No!" He said as I hit his back repeatedly . He spun in circles and yelled, "For Narnia!"

I was getting dizzy, so I grabbed Danny's leg, causing him to trip . He landed face first in the grass

And my legs landed under him.

"Ow... Danny get off me!"

"No.... My face hurts." His voice was muffled by the grass.

I laughed and tried to push him off me, sighing when it didn't work.

"Boy, you better get up or you'll have snails crawling out of your mouth!" I referred to one of the Harry Potter movies, which Danny loves.

He still didn't move.

"I will cook you in a pool of lava." I said seriously. He raised his head and looked at me, giving me a weird look.

I took this advantage and flipped him off of me before running up to Katie.

"Hay girl hay!" I said wiggling my brows. She looked at me word before shaking her head.

"So.... Do you want to do something?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Throw rocks at birds, chase some ducks, see a movie, go to the park, I don't know anything?"

"The park sounds fun." She smiled. She told Cody we were going to the park and he nodded before kissing her goodbye.

About halfway down the block, she turned to me.

"So are you and Danny dating?"

I shook my head. "Nah he's my best bud."

She was quite for a moment.

"You like him don't you?"

I looked at the ground. Did I like Danny more than a friend?

I felt my face heat up and I knew the answer.

"Yeah I guess."

"You guess!?" She laughed. "Have you seen the way you look at him?"

"Shut up!" I yelled, my face going even more red.

I could tell she wanted to say something else but she didn't.

Who knows what that girl is thinking.

-----

Sorry it's so short ^.^ I have to hurry cause I need to get my homework done so I can get my costume ready.

Imma be Hello Kitty c:

Be jealous.

Well I'll write after Katie puts her chapter up. Bai bai!

Happy Halloween !