Chapter 1 ~ meeting

Liam and Louis are almost like brothers because they've known eachother since kindergarten and have confessed to eachother everything since then.

Liam grew up in a little town in the uk as well as Louis going to the same school and at the same time time growing up together became like a time blazer. In one blink of an eye they were already prepared for Middle school. And as they entered they both Liam and Louis made 3 new friends. Zayn the quiet, different minded one but with a passion of art,.. Niall the innocent cute Irish blonde one, he's the undeniably lovable kind one,and knew how to play the guitar because it's been his passion since small,..then last but not least Harry the charming green eyed boy, he's not really into fantasy he's more into vintage a bit, he could seem hard to read sometimes but has an adorable personality and is very kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Liam's first day in 7th grade he looked a bit confused with the school campus map and worst of all couldn't find Louis to go through this. As Liam was looking for Louis he accidentally dropped his schedule.

Liam walked fastly not trying to look ridiculous running to get his schedule that was blowing away with the wind in that morning that day, as he noticed a boy with black converse, black skinny jeans, plain grey shirt on but his hair looked kind of messy for a first impression on the first day of school was trying to get ahold of his schedule that was blowing on the floor that day. When Zayn got it he fastly glared up and around to see who's it was. As zayn stood there seeming like iternity Liam couldn't help to notice how good looking his face was, in shock he realized that he was trying to get his schedule and lucky enough had to meet Zayn inorder to get it. As he made his way Zayn noticed the owner of the schedule was making they're way Zayn to get it. When Liam got there it felt like forever to him because he could believe how good looking a boy can be. As Zayn pulled a smirky smile thinking That Liam was adorable. Ok (clears voices)

---------------------------------------------

It's my first time writing a fanfic so plz don't criticize too harshly :s

Plz don't mind commenting what you think or ideas :)

Vote if you like it