Chapter 5 ~ Coincidences

Louis POV

Ugh finally it's recess, or nutrition I don't even know exactly how it's called oh wait maybe it was right how I had said it secondly,..wow whatever the thing is that we have a break from these two first lousy classes.

Anyway I almost forgot about Liam, shoot I have to go to niall right now at the garden area.

A tried to speed walk to that place when I saw a cute curly haired boy walk by, I could not hide my looking.. but I didn't care because he didn't notice as he went walking by to the breezeway. Anyway I tried to snap out of it as I looked at my destination which was upfront at the garden.

Finally got here when I saw niall talking to this boy. He had brown hair and was skinny. In my perspective he looked a bit punk or like if he liked bands at least because of his Green Day shirt.

"Hey Niall so.." I said.

"Oh yeah wait by the way this is Ashton my friend" Niall said as he pointed at him.

"Oh ok nice meeting you Ashton" Louis said.

"You too" Ashton said.

"Oh ya Louis , Louis is my name (ha) almost forgot to introduce myself too" Louis said.

"Ya so see you then later Ash, I'm helping him find his friend k" Niall said.

"Okay bye" Ashton said making his way to the field because usually the cool people hang out there.

"So let's go check by the building because I thought I saw him walking up there in the morning" Louis said.

"Alright" Niall agreed.

While walking they bumped into this over confident Blonde.

"Ugh watch out where you walk!!" She said not looking at Louis's face. But when she turned to see him she couldn't believe how cute a boy could look so she decided to flirt.

"Nevermind, but if you want you can text me here's my number my name is Perrie by the way" she said while leaving a sticky note on his folder he was holding.

Niall and Louis reaction after that was hilarious because who gets girls sometimes.

"Anyways back to where we're heading too" Niall said "we've got 15 minutes left" he said

As we meaning me and Niall were going to go up we herd my name "Louis !!!" Being shout. So me and Niall turned and saw Liam standing there with this guy I thought I'd see him with in the morning.

"Liam where we're you (hah)" is all I could get out of my mouth.

"Looking for you" he said

"Oh well okay, and who's this" I said trying to know who that badass black haired boy was.

"Oh he's Zayn he was trying to help me find you" Liam said

"Hey there Zayn nice to meet you" I said pretty confidently.

"Hi Louis, good to know your fellow here Liam found you" Zayn said

"Ya" Louis said.

As we didn't finish that cute haired curly lad I saw walking alittle earlier came in and said
"What's going on" to zayn

"Oh hey Harry we'll these guys here seemed to need my help and well I didn't take longer to think about helping them" Zayn said.

"Ok well that's awesome.. new friends can be added to our social circle, right ?!" He said to Zayn.

"Yeah!" Zayn said realizingly and overwhelmingly happy.

"So do I have anything else to do here" Niall said.

"Yes" Zayn said thinking Niall had anything to do with this.

"Will you guys like to now be part of a squad" Harry said.

"Ofcoarse why not" Louis said extremely happy about being able to talk to Harry everyday.

As Harry turned to Liam he barely noticed
"Hey don't I have you for homeroom?"

"Oh yeah" Liam said already knowing.

"alright well then now I have my homeroom talk buddy for now on this year :) " Harry said

"Cool then" Liam responded.

I felt very jealous about that honestly but oh well.

"Aye don't I have you for first period" Zayn said to Niall.

"Oh yeah I think I do, well that's a coincidence" Niall said.

Narrators POV

Little did they know those coincidences we're put there for a reason.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for any of you who we're waiting for me to update but finally here it is , and don't worry I will be updating soon again. :)
Sorry for any typos
Hope you enjoyed
Please don't be shy or lazy to leave any ideas or feedback at the comments :)
Also please vote if you liked it :)
Once again the routine >>>>>

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan