Chapter 6~ getting used to eachother

Narrator's POV

"So anybody up for lunch, I herd they were serving pizza?" Harry said as he cirlcled his hands together in hungerness.

"YES!!!" Niall said, right away as soon as he herd those words come out of Harry's mouth.

Niall was always so hungry and pizza was his favourite food to eat, lucky for him that he had a really fast metabolism in which gave the reason why he still stood as skinny as the rest but ate so much.

Meanwhile Liam turned to look at Zayn to see if he approved because he thought Zayn was like the leader or something, probably because they barely had met. But Zayn couldn't resist saying no because at home he's always being huried in the morning to go leave his older sister Doniya to high school, and his younger sister Waliyha to elementary and didn't give him enough time to eat.

But with Niall's childish "yes" yell nobody could resist to say no, because they all liked pizza in a way.

They all seemed to take ages standing there looking at Eachother as if in approving to go.

"Aren't we gonna go?" Niall said

"Let's go then" Harry said

They all followed after like a mob.

Liam's POV

It all seems so hard to believe for some reason, because some years ago me and Louis had our backs because we were always there to trust nobody and the other way around, nobody to trust us. But now in here all of a sudden in the first day of school I become friends with other people but no just that but good-looking people. I find it so hard to believe because in the past i was bullied much for my problem in had living with one kidney and being a little "overweight". All these things going through my head thinking blocked me out from what I was doing right now in which I come back from my thoughts and find myself looking at Zayn in a weird way. I prayed to god that instant for him to not take things wrong, like how they say in movies I could explain what happened. But before I could think anymore he..

Zayn's POV

I was so hungry today for some reason all I wanted was the slice of the Hawaiian pizza. That's when I felt this weird gaze type stare, and when I turned it was Liam. Why is he looking at me was what went through my mind that instant. That's when it seemed as if he got worried but I didn't know why.

"Are you okay" I said while walking closer to him.

He seemed a bit nervous.

"Yes I'm sorry I was just thinking when I noticed I blanked off looking at you mate" Liam said.

"Oh ok" I said while wondering what he must've been thinking about.

But when I turned around I stop to notice that Niall was half way done with my pizza.

"And who gave you permission?!" I said pretty madly.

All he gave me back was a cute little innocent smile. Which I couldn't resist being anymore mad after because there was something that made him to me forgiveful. Evendo I barely got to know him he felt like a little brother I had to watch out and over for yet we were still in the same grade and age, but he still felt little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers of my book, I want to give you thanks for reading and keeping up with this book :')
I am sorry If I didn't update soon and your a little fan of my story, but I've gotten the plot in my heady straight for this story, so be excited to hear that I will be updating soon :))
But please don't forget to support me with your votes and comments :D
So ya,... I love y'all byee fn !