The Lonely Girl

:) did u guys miss me?

please enjoy <3

thank u for the editing mozzy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time there was a lonely girl wavering around the quiet forest. She was lonely because no one talked to her. Everyone was afraid of the small little girl but no one had told her why. The only person who actually talked to her was her father. He was a nice man who was loved by a lot of people. The father knew how badly the daughter was suffering and tried his best to tell the people that she wouldn’t cause any harm, but no one tried to believe the poor man.

One day, the lonely girl went to the forest again. Her father always let her go, because he felt bad for her. At some point, he got curious, since she went to the forest and always came back with torn clothes, looking so weak and exhausted.

He hid behind the trees and bushes as he watched his innocent little princess walking through hidden paths.

"Where is she going?" he wondered in his mind as he observed the girl carefully duck under a branch.

He quickly followed her and hid behind a tree again. The little girl was standing still while admiring the blue sky with empty eyes. There was almost no life to be found in her beautiful, ruby eyes.

Only because she didn’t had normal eyes people thought she was a demon. But she was just a small girl who didn’t know that having red eyes would be weird. If only the father knew how desperate the little girl was for just some little attention. She wanted people to talk to her. She wanted friends to play with. She wanted her daddy to be happy with her and smile a full smile at her, instead of those forced ones.

When the bushes started to rustle, both of their heads snapped to the opposite side of them.

Someone was coming!

The father frowned when he saw two guys—appearing to have eighteen years of age—coming out of the bushes.

"Hey, sweet pea," one of the guys greeted the girl while stroking her hair and offering her a gentle smile.

The lifeless eyes that her father had seen not a minute ago suddenly shined with happiness and love. She gazed to the ground as she felt herself getting shy.

"No one followed you to here right?" The second one asked suspiciously as he quickly searched the place for any unwanted people.

The father quickly ducked when he saw the guy gazing his way. He begged the guy hadn’t seen him and released some breaths as the guys continued to talk. The father was getting worried.

 What was his daughter doing with these guys? Why was she meeting them in secret?

He slowly peeked again between the bushes. His heart literally stopped when he suddenly saw one of the guys lifting the dress of his daughter.

They... they were undressing her?!

His body froze as he quickly started to think all this through. The way his daughter always got home and her clothes that were always dirty. How exhausted she looked and she walked to her room for some sleep.

With no more seconds to waste, he quickly stood up and angrily yelled, “Get away from her!”

The guys and the girl both gasped in horror as they watched the father run angry to their way. Both guys cursed and quickly disappeared into the bushes away. They had their pants already unzipped. The father wanted to run after them, but decided he couldn’t leave his daughter behind like that.

He turned around and quickly picked her dress from the ground, he gulped, trying to hold back the tears. He gently put the dress over her body again.

Although, he didn’t look at her for even once.

He was hurt. His heart was in pain to discover something like that. There were no words to describe how much pain he felt and how disgusted he was with himself. How could he have not noticed something like this?

He clenched his fists and went eye level with his daughter, looking at her straight in the eyes. He knew his eyes were filled with water, his vision was blurry, but he still could see the yet again empty eyes of his daughter.

She wasn’t smiling neither was she looking sad or shocked. Her face was emotionless while she stared right back at him. He knew his voice would break if he started to speak, but he had to know.

 "Why?" He managed to squeeze out.

He blinked a few times which made a few stray tears roll down his face.

A small smile crept onto the little girls face. Her ruby eyes started to shine a little bit again.

"Because... they made me felt wanted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did you guys like it? please leave a comment below and maybe even vote? :))))