Chapter-2

Flashback / dream

A girl is strolling through a library and after a lot of searching she got the book of her interest.  She took a seat and started to read it.  Suddenly a boy came and knocked her book "knock knock, may I talk with this busiest girl for a minute?"

The girl removed her book from her face and asked "What do you want now?"

The boy answered " I happened to know a girl named Mugdha and want her as my girlfriend. "

Mugdha rolled her eyes and said "You know my reasons . Why are you..." But he interrupted  " I know that's why I want you. '' he went down on his knees and took a book in his hand like it was a rose  and proposed to her

"Please say yes…I will fill your life with happiness and never let you cry. Please be my girlfriend . But still if you aren't convinced then listen like Shahjahan made Tajmahal for his Mumtaz ...I will make a library for you ." Everyone around them laughed seeing his cuteness and humour.

.Mugdha cried and laughed at the same time.
"OK, let  me think...As your offer sounds so tempting, ok let's give it a try" Mugdha jokes .

"Really?" The boy asked excitedly.
"Yess, I will be your girlfriend " Mugdha said.
They hugged and everyone clapped.

Mugdha is running and her boyfriend is coming behind her smiling at her antics

"Come fast . Why are you so slow?" Mugdha whined.

"Aree be careful . your panipuri is not running away. " said the boy snickering.

"Bhaiyaa jaldi jaldi do plate bana do , Ekdum Tikha hona chahiye ( Bhaiyaa, make two plates fast. It should be too spicy.)  Mugdha said excitedly. 

"Listen I am not having it. I don't like it " he said sternly.

"Please for me. Please please please." Mugdha showed her best puppy eyes with a pout. He groaned as  it is his weakest part to see Mugdha's innocent looks and Mugdha is also aware of it.

"Ok fine but I will have it from your hand" he said cheekily.

Mugdha rolled her eyes at him "ok as you wish" and fed him the first one. She smiled at his antics as he always does ,whenever they went out to eat he would do something to make her feed him.

Her thoughts are broken by his choking sound .She looked at him and saw his whole face became red and tears were flowing from his eyes and he was wiping it with his hanky.

She panicked and fed him water then went to buy a Cadbury for him but the thought of him looking cute during this action didn't go unnoticed by her.

After sometime he looked better ."I am sorry ...I forgot you can't have spicy food. I am really sorry" she said guiltily.

"It's ok it was spicy but you fed me so lovingly how can I reject it. " he said holding her waist. But still Mugdha smiled sadly .

"AND if you think that you can get rid of me feeding me spicy food then not happening nah nah you have to bear me throughout your life .So drop your planning ", he said to lighten the mood and it worked as he heard her laughter which is music to his ears.

Oneday Mugdha and he fought. When they went to an amusement park to celebrate their date. There a boy started being Friendly with them and cracked jokes which made Mugdha laugh too much .

He showed his possessiveness and created a scene there. So they fought.
They didn't talk the whole day. At night he started feeling restless and saw a nightmare where he saw that Mugdha was leaving him .

He woke up and went to her PG at 2 o'clock at night . With the help of a ladder he went to her room which was 1st floor near the window. He went and saw she was also walking here and there in her room.