Returning Fire And Getting Girls.

Jaune was tired of being insulted and all around badly ridiculed because of his slow progress in combat so when he stumbled upon a Rap song on Scrollnet and then as he listened to it he could really feel himself tapping his foot to the lyrics and feeling much calmer despite the aggressive lyrics so he then wrote his own Rap song.

He thought about everyone who usually doubted him,about how even after he saved and warned Cardin to stay away from his friends still nobody respected him even after word got out of that,about how absolutely inferior he felt combatively even as he was near the top first years in booksmarts,he fiercely channeled all of that into the song.

On Friday he grabbed a microphone from the corner of the assembly hall catching everyone's attention while the students waited the usual ten minutes for the teachers to get to the hall so they were confused when they heard the screech from the mic and saw Jaune up on stage as he started fast paced music he'd composed and lifted the mic.

Jaune was wearing what could only be described as interesting as his outfit consisted of an ocean blue wifebeater that showed off his now toned biceps and forearms with the word retalliation written in black letters on the front of the shirt,black tracksuit pants with a blue flames design from the ankles to the shins and blue sneakers.

Jaune : Okay this goes out to all of
my doubters and those who laugh at me everytime I mess up.

Yo listen I'm tired of all you haters hangin around here calling me weak I'm like a sponge that soaks up insults with a mindset to retalliate at you.

I am not gonna stand back and just take it anymore like an avenger of sorts looking to verbally annihilate you for thinking ya'll are perfect.

There's no way now to stop me cause I'll not only catch up to ya in fact I'll surpass all my doubters and ya'll either with me or ya'll against me.

If it's the latter your ego's will be suitably destroyed and truly I'll leave ya in the dust and you'll feel totally desolate like a barren landscape.

So let me warn all yall I'll become the man a bonafide fool beater and in the end of all of it all I really want to say is f**k you!

At this point the song and the music was over and everyone even the haters he was referring to clapped hands for Jaune as shocked as they were from the cuss at the end and how he he took off his shirt showing his now sculpted torso as he flipped off said haters,a week later he got a surprise from Pyrrha and team RWBY.

Jaune was sitting in the dorm lounge when they entered wearing beautiful dresses in their colors and started singing a popular song to him with Weiss taking lead.

Cascada : How Do You Do.

[Weiss]

I see you comb your hair and gimme that grin.
It's making me spin now, spinnin' within.
Before I melt like snow, I say "Hello, how do you do (how do you do)?"

[Blake]

I love the way you undress now.
Baby, begin.
Do your caress, honey, my heart's in a mess.
I love your blue-eyed voice,
like Tiny Tim shines thru.
How do you do?

[Pyrrha]

[X2]
How do you do (do you do) the things that you do?
No one I know could ever keep up with you.
How do you do?
Did it ever make sense to you to say "Bye, bye, bye"?

[Yang]

Well, here we are crackin' jokes in the corner of our mouths
and I feel like I'm laughing in a dream.
If I was young I could wait outside your school
'cause your face is like the cover of a magazine.

[Ruby]

How do you do (do you do) the things that you do?
No one I know could ever keep up with you.
How do you do?
Did it ever make sense to you to say "Bye, bye, bye"?

How do you do?

[Weiss]

I see you in that chair with the perfect skin.
Well, how have you been, baby, livin' in sin?
Hey, I gotta know, did you say "Hello, how do you do?

[Blake]

Well, here we are spending time in the louder part of town
and it feels like everything's surreal.
When I get old I will wait outside your house
'cause your hands have got the power meant to heal.

[Pyrrha]

[x3]
How do you do (do you do) the things that you do?
No one I know could ever keep up with you.
How do you do?
Did it ever make sense to you to say "Bye, bye, bye"?

Jaune just sat there dumbfounded sporting a huge blush from what he guessed was a kind of confession.

Jaune : I,I,I didn't know no scratch that correct me if I'm wrong but you five just confessed to me right?

Pyrrha : We sure did,I've liked you since initiation Jaune,I dunno about the others,this was Weiss idea though.

Blake : I fell for you after you stood up for Velvet,seeing the real you,also your Rap made made me fall further.

Weiss : Jaune after you stopped courting me I,just like Blake,started to fall for the real you so I had this idea.

Ruby : I also fell for you early on but that was after the first week,Weiss found out our feelings last week.

Yang : And after your performance on Friday she organised this,I fell for you because you treated Ruby so nicely.

Jaune : So what now?

Pyrrha : Jaune look we're asking you out together,Jaune will you be our boyfriend?

Jaune : I uh yeah.

They tackled Jaune into a hug
and instantly a kissing fest began which made Jaune blush a deep red.