I may or may not have broken Harry Styles rib...

There was a almighty splash as we hit the water, and then muffled silence as I sank into the weeds. Kicking out my ankle got trapped in the weeds and I started to thrash about. Suddenly my head broke the surface and I took a great gasping breath. Blinking water out of my eyes, I whipped my head around, looking for the boys. When I didn't see them, I started swearing under my breath, and I thought of how thier fans would murder me ,painfully, if I had managed to kill 2 of One Direction. As I was contemplating that lovely thought, something grabbed my ankle tightly, and before I could scream I was yanked back under the water, and among the weeds. Kicking out my foot made contact with something and the pressure on my ankle was released. Breaking the surface again, I saw Louis bent double with laughter on the bank, and Zayn howling and giggling in the shallows, clutching his arm. As my brain slowly made the connection between thier laughter and my being yanked under the water, my eyes narrowed. As I struck out towards the shore, I relised that I hardly knew these boys, and yet they were already playing tricks on my. Having reached the bank, I sent one withering glare at the two fools on the bank, and stormed off up the hill. Hearing their shouts behind me, I changed course and decided to walk by the pigs. This had the desired effect, as the sight of a 350 kilo boar put them of coming after me, full stop. Walking past the pigs caused them to start squeling, and I realised that I had not fed any of the animals apart from the chickens. Cursing Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson even more, I stamped off to feed the stupid animals before they ate thier way out of the enclosures.

~~~

Storming in to the house dripping, and swearing had the effect I wanted. I was noticed. However all my mum said was,

'L, you need to take this welcome basket up to the people in the cottage, but before that can you stop dripping on the floor.'  She had not even looked at me. As I stared incredulously at her back, I became aware that I was actually dripping on the floor. Huffing and sighing, I stomped up two flights of stairs to get to my room, or floor is more appropriate. Technically it is only 2 rooms and a bath room, but I still have more room that anyone else in the house. After I had a shower, I got into my favourite comfort clothes. A stripy strap top, a pair of soft sweat pants and soft fluffy slippers. Walking down the stairs slightly more gently than I walked up, I smashed into the bannisters. Hopping, swearing and clutching my hip, I stumbled down the last flight of stairs, and proceded to trip over someones foot. Crashing to the floor, I felt a sharp pain in my left ankle. Blinking back tears, I struggled upright, and saw the blond,irish one. Umm, Niall? He grabbed my arm as I swayed, and said in concern

'Um, I'll take that up if you want.' pointing at the basket on the bench next to me. It was at that point I decided that none of those boys were ever going to do anything for me. Ever. Gritting my teeth, I gingerly put weight on my ankle, and when it didn't collapse I took it as a sign that life agreed with my logic. Snatching up the basket, I started to storm towards the door, but instead gracefully fell in a heap on the floor. Niall didn't even wait for me to ask for help. Instead he just picked me up, and let me lean of his arm. I hobbled all the way to the cottage, and it was only when I got up there that I realised I still had my slippers on, and had walked through all the mud in them. Restraining myself from swearing, I shoved the door open, and Niall stumbled in after me. As I stormed into the kitchen, I heard Niall whispering to someone behind me.

'What did you do to her? Why's she so angry?' Spinning around, I saw it was Louis, and I swear I almost snarled at him. I slammed the basket down on the worktop, and was about to leave when Louis mumbled something. Couriosity overwhelmed my anger, and I leaned towards him and said,

'Pardon?'

'I said sorry.' He said quiertly. When I realised what he meant, I burst out laughing. it took a while for me to stop. When I had gasped myself into silence, I hiccouged,

'Aww honey, I forgive you. Sorry I was angery. Now do you have any shoes you want to lend to me?' Louis and Niall just gaped at my abrubt mood change. Then a voice said behind me,

'Sure first room on the left, in the black suitcase on the floor.' Tripping around, I saw it was Liam who had spoken.

'Cheers.' I replied, already hobbling towards the stairs. When I got to the top, a door to the right and steam wafted out, closely followed to Zayn. I let out a involuntarily gasp as my eyes were drawn to his six-pack showing above his towel. He coughed, and my eyes flicked up towards his face as mine flushed in embarrassment. Of course, me being so smooth and calm, started stuttering.

'Umm, Niall, I mean Liam said I could borrow his shoes, so I was just getting them, I mean-'Zayn cut me of with a polite 'Shut up, Lally' My eyes narrowed at the use of the stupid nickname and he chuckled at my expression. I stuck my tounge out at him, and walked to the left. Going into the room Liam had directed me to, I promptly tripped over a pair of shoes, causing the pain in my ankle to flare up again. Harry leapt of the bed in fright and tripping over a camp bed joined me in a heap on the floor.

'You okay?' He mumbled.

'Yeah, what about you?'

'I may or may not have broken a rib. But other than that I am fine' He replied, his voice muffled. I had made up my mind to stay on the floor until the pain when, when hands gently lifted me from my waist and I found myself in Zayn's arms. Staggering backwards, I knocked into Harry, who shoved me back towards Zayn with a sharp 'OW!'. As my head got buried in Zayns chest I mumbled to myself, and I think that it may have been louder that I intended as I felt Zayn chuckle through his chest,  which was unfortunately clothed. I huffed, and pulled away.

'And by the way, if you want me to have a nickname, call me L, not Lally!' With that parting comment, I ran down the stairs, and out through the back door.