CHAPTER 18

Monday 

9 am

I was sleeping soundly in my bed but that was interrupted by several knocks on my door. I snuggle more in my blankets ignoring the sounds of the door. "Innie! Get uppp, we are going to the mall as you promised last Friday!" Is that..... "Lele?!" I said and got up bed. "Yes dummy, now get uppp" "I will be waiting in the living room" Lele said while I stared at the door.  I face palmed while you could hear Lele's  steps fading away. I got up did my morning routine and picked a warm outfit since its cold outside. I looked in the mirror "Not bad.." I made my bed grab my things and I was about to get out of my room I heard a notification from my phone. I turn on the screen since the phone was already on my hand and saw that it was a message from "Jinnie.." I whispered and felt my cheeks burning up. "Aish, Innieee.." I said to myself while I put a hand on my right cheek. Then flashbacks from yesterday night came right through my mind. I felt my ears burning. "Aigooooo, stop itt" I whispered to myself. 

Jinnie

Morning Innie 

                                                                                                                       Me

                                                                                                                        Morning Jinnie

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket and closed the door of my room, and went downstairs. I saw Lele sitting on the sofa. "Where's my mom....?" I asked looking around the house. "Oh, she is in the neighbors house cause the woman who leaves there invited her." When he said 'neighbor' I stopped moving and looked at him in shock. "N-neighbor..?" "Wich house..?" I said walking to where he was again. "Umm, that one.." he said and pointed with a finger the way where Hyunjin's  house is. My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed Lele's wrist and dashed out of my house. I laughed nervously and let go his wrist once we were in the sidewalk. So that's why I founded quite weird Jinnie's message for some reason...  Then I felt  my phone vibrate. Ah... shit.. "Lets get going so we can eat breakfast. I'm starvinggg" I said and  chuckled. Lele smiled and we started walking to the bus station.  We arrived there got in and sat. We started talking and twenty minutes later the bus arrived near the mall.  We got in the mall and made our way to the food place. We went to starbucks and ordered etc. We split the money cause why not?.

 We then went where the stores are. We were entering shops trying funny and cute clothes. We took pictures and laughed a lot because of our craziness. "This is so funnnn" I said and then I saw a cute shop of plushies. I looked at Lele and we didn't thinked twice and we were in the shop. "Omg they are so cute and fluffy" I said hugging one of the plushies. "I think I'm gonna die cause of all this plushiess are so cutee" Lele said rooming around the shop. I then saw a cute llama and Hyunjin came in my mind, I don't know why. "Umm, Innie, you ok?" Lele asked and I quickly looked at him. "Y-yeah..why?" I said trying to act normal. "You are red" he chuckled. Then I heard him gasp and I looked him confuse. "what..?" I asked grabbing the llama plushie. "Solma!(No way!)" he exclaimed. "No way what, Lele?" I said and then started playing with the llama. "You two kissed?!" he said and I quickly blushed again. "w-what are you talking about?" I said acting like I don't know what he said. "You kissed Hyunjin, didn't you?!" " You have to spill the tea" he said putting away the plushie and looked at me with sassiness.

 I, as soon as I heard him say the thing about Hyunjin I quickly put the llama back to were it was and dashed out of the shop. "I-I didn't so stop s-saying crazy things" "A-and I was going to tell you everything later tho" I said and started walking faster. "Innie, wait" I heard him say while laughing. Lele linked his arm with mine. "Something did happen, hm?" he said and when I saw his face he was wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. I literally think I look like a tomato right now. "N-No. Its not like t-that" I said and kept walking looking everywhere that was not his face. "I didn't said anything" "What were you thinking, Mr.Jeongin" he said and laughed, his dolphin laugh. "I-" I couldn't speak properly at this point. I just stayed quiet and kept walking. Later then we continued shopping and I told Lele the 'tea'. We finished shopping and we went out of the mall and it was like 4p.m. "Do you wanna stay in my house for a little bit? Your house is not that far from mine" I said getting in the bus. "I would've wanted to but I have dinner with my parents tonight cause my uncles are visiting" he said with a sad voice. "Oh, don't worry Lele. Another day you can come to my house" I smiled and then looked outside the window. 

 Twenty minutes later we arrived and walked to our neighborhood. Lele's house was first cause mine's is a litle farther away. "Thanks for spending time with me Lele" I smiled. "You too. Oh, and, that tea was good" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. "yeah yeah, byeee" I chuckled and said bye. He laughed and went inside his house and I continued on my way home. I decided to see if I had messages or something. When I saw, there were 2 missed calls from Jinnie and the old messages of Jinnie from when I leaved my house. I decided to call Jinnie to know why he called. He picked the call but I couldn't hear anything. "Hello..? Jinnie?" I said and checked if I had signal and in fact I did. I put my phone back to my ear, "Looks like you had fun" I heard Jinnie said. "O-oh, yeah" I said. "I think I should help you with those(bags)" he said and I was confused but then the call ended and someone grabbed my bags. When I quickly turned around to do something I saw Jinnie. I punshed his arm. "Yah!" "You scared me!" I said and he just laughed and grabbed my bags while smiling. 

Hello again!!!

Omg its been ages since I haven't update and I'm sorry for that. 

This online classes have been hell for me and this thing that its happening too. I hope everyone is safe and doing well.

I hope you guys liked this new chapters. Sorry for the misspelling errors.

I will do my best and leave my laziness aside so I can keep writing. Also don't be afraid to comment on the story.

Bye byee!

Sarange!