CHAPTER 8

......I didnt even knew that I kissed him back but as soon as I got back to reality I pushed him away.

"What the fuck?!" "W-what are you doing?!" I said super angry...why?....because...that was my first kiss...

I ran away....I ran to the bathroom and hide in one of the cubicles. I started to cry in silence.

I wanted like everyone else that their first kiss was with the person they love...but in my case....is all ruined..all because of Hwang Hyunjin.

I didnt knew why I kissed him back and I felt like it was kind of right......

I dont know how much time I stayed in the bathroom, I didn't care...and it wasn't something I do... I literally spend all lunch time in the bathroom. When I heard the bell ring I got out of the cubicle and washed my face and went out of the bathroom. While I was walking to my locker someone touched my shoulder...I turned around " What do y-" I stop talking when I realized it was Chenle the one who touched me. I thought it was...you know who... "Hey..you alright?" Chenle said looking my face. "Y-yes, I'm fine" I said turning around opening my locker grabbing my books etc. "Are you sure?" "You look like you were cry-" I cut Chenle off. "I wasn't." I said coldly. "I-I'm sorry.." Chenle said looking at the ground. Shit. "No...I'm sorry...I'm just not feeling well" "Let's go to class" I said smiling at him and we went to the classroom with Chenle

Time skipped

Finally it was time to go home. Everytime Hyunjin tried to approached to me I ignored him. I went out of the classroom with Chenle. We went to our lockers and left all of our stuff in the lockers. Then I said goodbye to my friends quickly and went outside of the school. I rode in my bike and went home. On my way home I heard someone calling me but I ignored it knowing who it was. I went faster and luckily I arrived home before he could catch me. I quickly went inside my house and went to my room. I quickly jump on my bed and start to scream in my pillow. I was so sad and angry, I was so confused, I dont know what my feelings are. I decided to go and take a bath. I took a bath etc and went to my little desk. When I see outside the window I saw Hyunjin shirtless?!...Damn... what are you thinking Innie?!

I couldn't stop staring he is just...perfect...when I got back to reality I saw that Hyunjin was looking at me with a smirk. I quickly close the curtains. "Shit..." I said under my breath. I heard my phone ring. I got up from the chair and grabbed my phone that was on my bed. When I checked it was a unknown number. I unlock my phone and opened the message.

Unknown number:

"Like what you saw? 😏"

HOLY SH-

Me:

"How did you get my number?"

Unknown number change for Idiot boy.

Idiot boy:

"Uuu, so you know who I am.."

"Good"

Me:

"Oh shut up you idiot"

Idiot boy:

"Okay baby"

Seen

THIS PICE OF-

I turned off my phone and throw it on the bed.

"UGHH!!!" I said loud

"I hate you Hwang Hyunjin" I said throwing myself in my bed.

One week later

I was in my last class and the teacher said that we were having a group project of three personsand she was going to select the groups. I was hoping that I will be with Chenle and Jisoo that became really close with us in this class.

"Okay students yesterday in my house I selected all the groups" "There is five minutes left to end the class so I will call your names and you can go with your groups" "This project is for next week, ok?" "Good" The teacher said and we all agreed. The teacher started calling the groups and they got out of the classroom. There was only six left in the classroom wich means there is two groups left. "Ok, the next group is Jeongin, Chenle and....." the teacher said. YESS... I said in my mind. "And....Hyunjin" the teacher finalized saying. "What?!" I said. "Is there a problem Mr.Yang?" The teacher said with a serious face. "N-no mam.." I said. "You can go now" the teacher said and I got out of the classroom. "Jeongin, wait for me!" I heard Chenle said and I stopped. "Why were you like that?" Chenle said looking at me. " Its nothing..." I said starting to walk with Chenle to our locker. "Jeongin!" I heard Hyunjin said and he approached to us. "Let's do it in my house today, my parents are not going to be in my house today.." Hyunjin said looking at me. "N-" I was cut off by Chenle. "Good idea!" Chenle said. "Ok, then, let's go" Hyunjin said and grabbed my hand with a smirk and started to walk.

Hello again!

I hope you liked this new chapter!

I'm sorry for the errors

I will try and update before school starts but its not a promise......but I will try!

Bye💛