Preface

Twisted (A Sasori Love Story)

Twisted- Preface

I had never really put much thought into how I would die. No, I suppose that's a little melodramatic- my life hasn't ended, per se, since I am still alive and breathing, but being confined to one room for the rest of my existence isn't really what anyone would call a life, in any form of the word. I'd like to think that my friends would miss me, but then I realise- however many months and no one had come to my rescue. That bitter voice in my head would whisper 'What friends?'

However, in a weird way, I didn't really mind this room becoming my confirmed resting place. I know, this is where anyone's alarm bells would be ringing- exchange the cold concrete for a padded cell, double time. But it wasn't so much the room I liked- no, it was the company.

Only one person visited me. He was both the thing that kept me sane and drove me to the brink of the opposite- all bundled into one neat little parcel with childlike brown eyes and shaggy red hair. I didn't know how to feel about him; I tried hating him, to begin with- after all, he was the sole reason for my imprisonment- but that lasted about as long as a new fashion trend. He was infectious, sneaking into every crack in my external defences, plaguing my mind and agitating me no end. I despised him, hated him, absolutely loathed him.

Apparently love and hate keep much the same company.

- - -

Yes, I know, a new fanfic. But everyone's going on about the WATTY's, and I feel good about this story, so here we are! Hope you guys like it! Next chapter should be out later (it's pre-written- the first few chapters, anyway). Also, there may be some adult themes in here somewhere- but you will be forewarned in each chapter. Just sayin' :3

Remember to vote and comment! Bye! :D

-EDIT-

Just realised that this story is not completed and therefore not eligible for the 2012 WATTYs. Therefore I am entering it in the 2013 ones instead. Yah. I feel like a pleb.