Chapter Seven

QOTD: who do you guys like better, Jase or Dominick?? Why??

*jase's pov*

I was still sitting on the couch, feeling sick and uncomfortable. Master had gone to get food- I could here his footsteps in the kitchen. I curled my legs up to my chest, inexplicably exhausted. Maybe it was all the sudden changes, but all I seemed to do anymore was sleep. I wished I could go back upstairs to the bed, but it wasn't my decision where we went.

"Jase?" Master's voice pierced through my thoughts and I immediately bent my head in respect, eyes downcast. In a moment his hand went under my chin, lifting my face to lock eyes with me.

"You haven't used a spoon before, have you?" He asked, and I blushed deeply, feeling like I was a disappointment.

"No sir," I whispered, eyes watering. Why can't I ever do anything right, I always screw up, I'm never a good boy. Tears slip down my cheeks and I wipe them quickly before Master can see them.

"Well then sit here," he patted the couch cushion and I adjusted myself awkwardly, then watching as he dipped the spoon in the soup, blew on it, and brought it to my lips.

"Open up," he murmurs, and I wince but slowly do as I'm told, cringing. Warm broth fills my mouth and I immediately freak out and try to spit it, but Master's hand clamps down over my jaw, the other hand coming behind my head and he stares at me hard.

"Swallow it. Now, Jase." I feel tears well up but I swallow, reminded painfully of the feeling of swallowing the trainer's cum after blowjobs. I feel like I'm going to choke, but the broth stays down and once Master lets go of my jaw I start panting, tears falling. I hate it, I hate the feeling of being forced to keep my mouth closed, forced to swallow when I'm choking. I hate it so much. Before I can even fully recover, master has another spoonful at my lips, and I start to panic again but he only throws one leg over my waist, pinning me down.

"Jase! Come on babe, stop, relax. Cooperate with me here," he groans, but I can barely hear him.

His hand pries open my mouth and I'm forced to swallow again and again and again. He makes me take the entire bowl before stopping, and I can't breathe, tears have stiffened my entire face, and my jaw hurts from being held open or forced shut. All I can think is that I don't want anymore, and I think I'm going to throw up.

"Jase," I flinch at his voice, tears still falling, and I throw my head back away from him in a desperate attempt to avoid more.

"Please," I whimper, "no, I don't want more, sir, please."

Master sighs and strokes my face gently, making me lean into it automatically, searching for comfort.

"Jase you have to eat. It isn't optional. You're too thin, too delicate- I have to worry every time you take a step that your leg is going to break. This is an order, okay? You need to eat at least twice a day, preferably more than that, and I need to be there. I'm not trying to hurt you, pet, but I care about you too much to let you waste away like this. Do you understand?"

I knew what he was saying was important but all I could think was too thin, too delicate, too thin, too delicate, not good enough.

"Jase!" I snapped out of it and looked up nervously. He looked mad, and I winced and shrank back in fear.

"What did I just tell you?" He asks, and I feel tears well up. "Answer me now."

"I-I," I was trying to find words, I could never speak when I was upset and right now I could barely breathe. Not to mention I had been beating myself up mentally and hadn't been listening. I knew I was going to be punished; when your Master speaks to you, the most basic thing you can possibly do is listen. You're expected to listen to anyone when they speak to you, and this is your Master, who deserves the highest respect. Tears stream down my face and I want to sob. "I no know, Sir."