Chapter 3

(Chasity's car)
In italics means texting
Chasity POV-

I groan while waking up, slamming my hand against my alarm, the blinding lights from the sunrise are shining right in my direction through the blinds, making it really hard to open up my eyes, eventually after a couple of minutes I manage to drag myself out of bed and to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I look a mess, my mascara smudged and bags under my eyes, I guess I forgot to take my makeup off after the gathering last night it was pretty late.

After managing to take off my makeup I decided to only wear mascara to school, I don't care what other people think about me, I can wear what I like, if they don't like it it's not my problem. I finished up in the bathroom after moisturising, showering and brushing my teeth before going to my closet. It took me a couple minutes to decide what to wear but eventually I decided on a regular black shirt, some ripped jeans and a long beige coat and paired it with some black flats. By the time it was finished I realised it was already 7:50 and I hadn't eaten breakfast so I rushed downstairs and greeted and thanked the cook and sat down to eat my breakfast, I have avocado and egg on toast, my favourite. It didn't take me long to eat it, as I was finishing I got a text from Ana.

Anastasia: Hey Chas will you pick me up for school?
Me: Yeah sure I'll be there in 1o mine, Chris, Josie do you want a lift too?
Christina: No thanks I'm driving myself
Me: okay, Jo?
Josephine: yes please babes
Me: okay I'll be there in a bit

I get my keys off of the wall and decided on my black Ford Mustang, I went to pick up Jo first because she's the opposite way of school unlike Ana and she's also the closest. It only took about 2 minutes to get to Jo because we live pretty close, when I got there I started to beep the horn to let her know I was there, even though I could've used out mind link, she came running out of the house and into my car begging for me to stop beeping the horn, I just laughed at her and begun to drive to Anas. About 10 minutes later we arrived at Anas, she was already waiting outside for me because she knows what I'm like and what I'd do if she wasn't already outside.

We got to school on time with about 15 minutes to spare, our lockers are beside each other per my request to the headteacher, so we decided to go get our books and meet up with Chris.

Timetable:
Monday: English, maths, geography, ICT and art.
Tuesday: Science, P.E, free period, English and maths.
Wednesday: Geography, art, supernatural studies, ICT and history.
Thursday: Maths, P.E, free period, English and science.
Friday: Double supernatural studies, PSHCE, free period and history.

When we got there I got my English and maths book out and tried to listen to what the girls were talking about, Jo was talking about her mate which I wasn't interested in because I still haven't been able to find mine. As I was pretending to listen my wolf,    Violetta, begun to get restless and I smelt a scent of a mix of strawberries and vanilla, I looked around subtly so I didn't alert the girls to what I was doing and spotted her, one of the Blue Moons pack omega Olivia, I've always admired her strength to overcome things, plus she is pretty cute I can admit that, as I looked at her Violetta was screaming mate in my head, making me quietly mouth the word mate but no one around saw, thankfully. No wonder I didn't find my mate before it's because she wasn't 17 yet, and she must've turned 17 over the weekend because I never knew she was my mate, if she was old enough I would of found her ages ago because I see her quite a lot. She looked conflicted on what to do and the next thing I saw her doing is running away so I had to excuse myself from my friends, who are still talking about mates, I think, and decided to go after her.

'Hurry up I want my mate' Violetta was saying in my head making me more determined to talk to her.

I don't think she realised I was following her because she went into the girls bathrooms which only had one entrance, meaning there was also only one exit so I could try talk to her without her running away, hopefully.