Chapter 20

Kass POV-

I've been going to her house everyday, but every time her mum opens the door and looks at me sadly because she says that Olivia doesn't want to see me, this has been going on for about a week, all I want to do is talk to her.

I've had enough of being ignored so I'm gonna tell her mum the truth, maybe then she'll let me in, or I hope she will. I knocked on the door and like always her mum answered and said the same thing as always, "please let me in she's my mate, she's probably confused because she just had a different mate I just need to explain it to her and get her to understand," I pleaded, she looked at me confused but also sympathetically and let me in.

She told me where her room was and I went and knocked on the door, I heard her getting up and walking over to me, I was surprisingly nervous, I was gonna be with my mate, I mean I've been with her before but not when I can feel the mate bond, it's different than before.

When she opened her door she looked at me surprised and tried to shut it on me, but I didn't let her I have to explain what's going on to her.

When I pushed my way into her room I immediately asked why she had been avoiding me and not letting me see her. "I dont know what's happening, Chasity was my mate not you, it's really confusing, I can't have 2 mates especially when I didn't feel the bond with you until after the rejection, I don't know what to do, so I avoided you, I'm sorry," she told me.

I sat down in her bed motioning her to come join me and turned to her, "Do you know what 2nd chance mates are it's also called a true mate?" She shook her head, so I decided I'd explain it to her. "Every now and then, the mood goddess seems certain wolves worth at a second chance of love. Perhaps they're simply a good person, or warriors that maybe lost their mate in battle. Sometimes the mood goddess realises she made a mistake and finds the best way to fix it. I'm guessing her mistake was pairing you with the wrong sister. This is what a 2nd chance mate is and I am yours, I really hope you believe me"

"I think I believe you, I feel safe with you and I feel like I need to be close to you, destined to be with you, I just was avoiding you because I was confused, I am really sorry," she told me, I just grabbed her into my arm and lifted her on my lap, I felt the sparks shoot through my body and Azaria sigh in content, finally able to have our mate in our arms after years to waiting.

"Can you come to the palace with me? I want to just spend some time with you and no offence but I have a bigger and comfier bed we can lay on and cuddle, did I mention I love cuddles," I asked her with a giddy smile, she just giggled and nodded her head, I just looked at her and thought how adorable she is and I'm glad she is my mate, I guess I was daydreaming a little because I came back to reality with Olivia clicking her fingers in front if my face laughing. I just blushed her and told her to come with me to the car, which she did, and started to drive to my house.