Baking (bakugo X Reader)

(OML sorry I haven't updated in a while but thank you so much for over 100 reads! ~ author chan)

You sat quietly in the dorm rooms of 1-a trying to clear your mind from the chaos that has been going on with Mirio and Eri. You listened in to your surroundings, the soft buzz on the TV, the bird cherping outside the window and the muffled screams and explosion.... Wait...

You ran up the stairs and made in into the kitchen where the bakugo was shouting at kirishima for putting too much flower into the mix.
Somewhere in the chaotic screaming you heard Y/N  won't like it it has to be perfect but you just shrugged it off like it was nothing and casually walked into the room.
"may I help make the food!" you giggled
"sure whatever dumbass" bakugo murmured
Kirishima wiggled his eyebrows at you and said "yeah I got to go... So like bye!"
You giggle a bit as he left flour covering his face.

Bakugo's pov
'holy shit Y/N is here baking with me'
I look at Y/N she completely focused on cutting and peeling the apples but she just isn't getting it, I scoot over to her and put my hands on hers
"you doing it wrong dumbass, like this"
She stiffness up as I move in closer to her, I don't know if it's possible but I think I saw her blush.... It was cute.
Y/N's pov
Bakugo grabbed onto my hands they were surprisingly soft and warm.
"your doing it wrong dumbass, like this." he said in a gentle soothing tone completely different to his normal angry persona.
He moved in closer to me, his body against mine, after a bit I completely relaxed under his touch. He was really sweet and I've never seen this side of him before it was cute.

How ever little did you know the bakusquad were filming the whole situation eek