Bakugo X Antisocial Reader Pt2✨☁️

Part two
Y/N skipped into the lunch hall a wide smile on her face, she was practically glowing! Faces turned her way, looks of confusion painted on their faces. She walked over to shinso who was sitting with his class.
"H-hiya shinso." Y/N said as she sat down next to the purple-haired boy.

"morning Y/N-chan, you seem happy." shinso said in his normal monotone voice.

(BTW you and shinso used to go to school together and you were best friends!)
"I'm gonna show bakugo..." you look at shinso with a serious expression.

"a-are you sure, I mean bakugo he's a prick." he noded his head in the direction of the Baku-squads table were bakugo looked like he was about to explode denki's face off.
"look he's not that bad he's just... Angry"

"angry is an understatement."

ou rolled your eyes and walked over to were you had hung you bag
"yo Y/N, are you and bakubro hanging out after school?!" kirishima shouted from across the canteen.
"SHUT IT SHITTY-HAIR!" bakugo held kirishima the the shirt and was shaking him violently. Your face went so red you put tomatoes to shame, now everyone knew you were 'hanging out' with bakugo after school. You put you head in your hands as the whole canteen looked at you. Great....

BING BANG BONG! (what noice dose a bell make?)
You left the canteen without abother word. You could of died from embracement then!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Y

ou walked into the gym waring your hero outfit

Y

ou waved at bakugo as he stood up, he was only wearing him gym clothes so it made you feel a bit silly.

You were practising as normal when bakugo just stopped.
"I don't get it, my quirks better than yours, I train every day, we do the same training yet you still stronger that me... How?"

You sighed
"look I'm not ment to show people this because it's dangerous so just stay against the wall"

"like hell I'm standing against the wall shit head!" he shouted in you face

"fine have it your way but if I break every bone in your body I won't be sorry!" so snaped at him having enough of is half-assed attitude. You started to remove you eye-patch, you looked at bakugo to see a shocked expression on his face.

Bakugos pov~~
It was scary, even though her eyes were closed I could see a black mist escapeing from her eye. She opened it and stared at me her eye was glowing white and before I could even say a word I was flung against the wall, every thing around her was pushed against the wall! Chairs, tables even the treadmill and all the windows broke too! Then her power stopped slightly the force was still there but not as much... I slid down the wall and onto my feet.

"I'm so sorry, some times I can't control it..." I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"it's fine Y/N, don't worry"

The final part coming soon!!