The 7 Monoliths of DEATH

Monostitch: "7 Monostitches of DEATH!"

A monostich is a poem which consists of a single line. That’s what Wikipedia says.

__________________________

SPACE DRAGON

The dragon drove into space, steering his car into aether and starlight.

BOY WHORES

“Men cannot be raped,” said the naïveté German girl, so I replied, “explain why boys like looking at their ass!”

SLEW

Santa’s sled flew through the screw, and into cake he moved the crew.

KINDLE IN YOUR EYES

I once held a book in my hand but this thing called Poetry whisked it away.

877 SHUT UP!

Mother sat on her couch, listening to a certain jingle for the eight-hundred-and-seventh time.

LUNA GAME

Poor little pony, so blue of delight, had trespassed into pony hell, where her limbs were hung upright.

LUCKY 7

“It’s my period today,” she said to her boyman, “so let’s do it!”

______________________

About the Monoliths: Space Dragon came out of nowhere. Boy Whores came the days I used to think men couldn’t be raped. I always wondered “how could they get raped?” And then came Wikipedia, books & media. My knowledge expanded. Slew was my attempt at a completely absurd poem. Kindle in your Eyes is about a voracious reader whom has read too much poetry and needs a Kindle. 877 Shut Up was inspired by the JG Wentworth Bus song (which I love by the way). Luna Game was inspired by a series of free short PC games called Luna Game, which is from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series. There’s about 6 of them. 3, 4 and 0 are the best in the series. Lucky 7 was inspired by an article I read in Women's Health magazine about sexy time during the period (which is beyond gross).