An Unexpected Visit

It was a beautiful day on Coruscant. Jedi Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, was walking through the halls of the Jedi Temple to her living quarters. She was severely tuckered out from the day's work and just wanted to relax. When she reached her living quarters, she flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes. "Boy, being a Jedi really takes a lot out of you" Ahsoka said tiredly. She then drifted off to sleep. It was a little after midnight when Ahsoka received a tiny visitor.

You had been shrunk down to 2 inches by some random chick on the streets in order to help you live out your fantasies with the Jedi Padawan, Ahsoka Tano. You had managed to get inside the Jedi Temple undetected and slipped into Ahsoka's living quarters. You saw her sleeping on the bed in her signature outfit (from seasons 3-5). You waited in the corner of the dark room, knowing that her Jedi senses would soon detect you. This would mean you would be discovered, but that's what you wanted. You were soon proven right, and Ahsoka began to awaken from her slumber.

Ahsoka could feel a presence in her room. She looked around and saw a tiny figure in the corner. She used her force abilities to pull the person into her hand, so she could get a closer look.

You were suddenly pulled by Ahsoka's force abilities into her hand. She lifted you up to her face to get a closer look at you. "You're a person, but how are you so tiny?" she asked. You explained it to her. "Okay, that's... weird, but whatever". For a moment she seemed pretty okay with all of this, but her face suddenly suggested a change in mood. "Now you have broken into my room, which makes you an intruder. So I'm gonna have to punish you". You were shocked, she was going to punish you! "Your punishment: a whole night inside my stomach".