Inside The Jedi

This wasn't happening, Ahsoka was not going to eat you without your consent. You did want to be eaten by Ahsoka, but under your own will. "Why are you doing this?" you asked. "Well I have to teach you a lesson somehow, besides I'm very hungry". She said with a lick of her lips. She then lifted you above her head, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out with a great big "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!".

You looked down into Ahsoka's cavernous maw that was equal parts terrifying and exciting. A large, muscular tongue extended out from her mouth, which was lined with massive molars, and razor sharp canines. The tongue led to a huge throat with a large, cartoon-shaped uvula. You longed to be in there, you just wanted her to drop you in. As if hearing your wishes, Ahsoka let go, causing you to plummet towards her extended tongue.

You landed with a wet, squishy thud, before being pulled into her mighty mouth. You could just make out what Ahsoka's mouth looked like. The tongue pushed you up against the roof of her mouth. "Mmm, you taste good little guy/gal" said Ahsoka, her voice echoing around you. She used her tongue to play with you, tossing you all around her oral cavity. Eventually, Ahsoka decided she had had her fun and began to move you towards her throat. "Next time you want to come in to a girl's room, ask for permission" Ahsoka said with a stern voice. You were then pushed into Ahsoka's throat by her mighty tongue, and then a loud, deafening "GULP" echoed around you.

In no time at all, you were being pulled down towards Ahsoka's stomach by the rhythmic motion of her tight esophagus. The feeling of being pushed down felt good, you could hear Ahsoka's breathing and her heartbeat. You were then dropped into her stomach, which was slightly smaller than you expected. You looked around, watching the stomach walls move in wave like motions. The gurgles of her stomach digesting her last meal and her breathing echoed all around you. This was great, you were inside Ahsoka Tano, too bad she planned on digesting you. It seemed you just had to except the inevitable.

Ahsoka traced the bulge in her throat all the way to her stomach. She patted her belly and gave a satisfied sigh when you entered her stomach. "Well I hope you learned your lesson tiny trespasser" said Ahsoka with a mischievous smile. "Well, did you learn your lesson?" The little person gave no response. "Well, I'm waiting for an answer. Can you even hear me? Jump if you can hear me". You jumped in her stomach, which made Ahsoka clutch her belly. "I'll take it then that you can hear me" she said with an amused laugh. "Wow, that felt really good".

"So did you learn your lesson?" she asked in a condescending tone. "What does it matter" you responded "you're going to digest me anyway". Ahsoka gave a heavy sigh. "Look, I was just playing with you, I'm not going to digest you. I could never do that, I just wanted to live out the role of being a merciless predator who eats her prey against their will. I just wanted to play that part, while also teaching you why you should not sneak into giantess bedrooms". "Well then, I guess I have learned my lesson" you answered.

"So you're not going to digest me?" you asked. "Of course not cutie" said Ahsoka "I would be happy to do this again with you, but with you knowing I won't digest you". "That's a relief" you replied. "However, you still have to spend the night in my stomach" said Ahsoka "but don't worry, that's not my main stomach". You were confused by what she said. "Not your main stomach?" "Yeah, I have a second stomach that I use to hold things in and settle my hunger. There's no digestive juices in there, so you should be fine". "Okay then, goodnight Ahsoka". "Goodnight tiny". With that, you both went to sleep, eagerly awaiting tomorrow's thrills.