New start with strength

After surviving from the Tuberculosis, he was worried about the money that they lend for his treatment. He was not broken he regain all his strength and hope for the betterment of his family's future. He thinks that god had give him the second chance.

He was worried only for his children he was working day and night. He was not physically fit, but he never loses hope and think to sell his property for the survival. He worked hard and the barren land that he had got because of betrayal transformed into fertile land. His dreams come true; he was able to see his children grown in front of him.

His children were now getting better life, but can they get the better education? This thought always came into mind of Sukh as he was not able to get enough education because of lack of resources.

With the open eyes he sees dreams for his daughter to settle before her marriage as she was good in studies. His son was not serious in studies, so he never forced him as he knows if he was not able to complete his studies, he has enough land and resources for survival.

Their financial status was now escalating but still he cannot manage all the expenditures. They now built a barn for the buffaloes. They increase their resources for the income. By the time passes his children grown up now.

But the god was testing his patience after couple of years. Whenever he thinks now the life goes smooth something happens into their life.

In 2008, his daughter was in 10th standard she was suffering from serious blood infection which turns out latter into bronchitis infection. He was afraid that he might be the reason for her illness as he was tested positive with tuberculosis in 2002. She was serious and admitted into hospital and doctors also afraid maybe she will also be positive for the tuberculosis. But with god's grace she was fine but cannot go to school because of hospital and complete her study from home.