Struggle in the early age

In 1985, the time that was crucial the riots in 1984 affect the Punjab. When everyone was struggling, a child struggles alone for his family. He had no resources for the income the fields are barn no technology. Farming was done using pet animals (bulls).

He was struggling in the fields while his siblings were at school. He sacrificed his future for the sake of his siblings. He started working day and night sometimes with the hungry stomach because nobody cares for him.

Time flies, his brothers are now asking questions under the influence of others. They started blaming that you lied us that we don't have enough money whether you are saving it for yourself from our property also. You did not give us the share of the property. Now the conflicts were in between the brothers.

But, Sukhdev stayed calm and ignored them as he was behaved as a father and see them as their children. He was unaware that a thought of stepbrother was already came into their mind. They started to ask for the money to enjoy their life. If he refused to give, they started fighting to get separated and leave them alone.

"we are only the brothers you are not belonged to us" the words of siblings stuck into the head of Sukhdev. But he was matured enough to struggle with his emotions.

Every time he thought about their studies and to raise them like their father. But, the people in the neighborhood became the reason for the conflicts between the siblings.

Meanwhile, the sister of three brothers fallen sick with malaria and due to the weak immune system, she cannot survive. During this time all family came together for the last bye to their sister.

The fights, conflicts and the misunderstandings were still there and gets worsen by the time. But due to the calm nature of Sukhdev he was able to bind their family together.