30

All of the stress I'm feeling from Matt's warning is overshadowed by the giddiness I feel from Calum and I's confessions.

I had been so hesitant to share the crazy idea that I might already love him but to hear him say it to me had only solidified how much I felt for him. I can't keep the smile off my face as I go through the motions of the set. I got assigned to tech for Michael tonight and as I switch out his guitars and keep his pick slot full I realize how little I have actually gotten to know his friends.

Kate and Copeland watch the show from backstage, Copeland's little ears protected from the loud amplifiers by a set of sound protectors. I wave to her from my spot on the side of stage, trying to enjoy the last few hours of having them around. I'm so thankful they've been here for me the past few days but I know that Kate has her own life and has to get back to work. Cal got a car to drive them to the airport as soon as the show ends.

I shift my eyes over to him and catch him sneaking glances my way, giving him a soft smile that reddens his cheeks before he redirects his attention to the crowd and I focus back on Michael.

"Couldn't stop staring at me, could you?" He smirks as he runs off stage after their last song and I shove at his shoulder.

"You were an awfully good distraction from thinking about Kate and Cope leaving." I admit honestly.

"I have plans to keep you distracted later too." He mumbles under his breath, kissing the top of my head. "But for now we gotta go say goodbye."

He grabs my hand and pulls me behind him as we head out to the lot behind the venue. Thankfully this one is better shielded than the one where I had gotten into the altercation with Caleb.

Kate is already outside of the bus, her bags packed and Cope on her hip.

"You all set?" I ask her, unable to hide the sadness in my words.

"Yeah, I guess." She says. "Thanks for setting all of this up Cal!" She says turning to look at him.

Copeland reaches out for him and he rolls his eyes playfully before taking her and tossing her gently up in the air. He catches her easily and kisses her cheek.

"I'm sure gonna miss having you around little one!" He tells her, using his baby voice that seems to be solely reserved for her and animals. "Your Aunt Sage has been lots happier since you and your mum have been around. When we get close to home next month you better come back to see CalPal okay? You hear me?" He asks her while she hits his face with her small hands, giggling all the while.

"Oh, we will. Promise." Kate says pulling me into a hug.

I steal the baby back from Cal and cover her little cheeks with kisses before giving her back to Kate.

"I guess we better go." She says as the car pulls into the lot to collect them.

I pull her back to me, hugging her tighter with Copeland squished in between.

"Thanks for coming, Kate. I needed this."

"We did too, Sage. Be safe, we love you!"

"Love you too!" I call as I release her and she climbs into the back seat of the car, placing Cope in her car seat and securing it.

She waves out the window as their car pulls away and I lean into Calum's side as he throws his arm around me.

I watch until their car disappears out the lot to look away. Cal tightens his grip on my upper arm for a moment.

"We'll see them soon." He promises and I nod trying to hold back my tears.

"Come on, baby." He says leading me towards the bus. The other boys have either gone out for the night or are still cleaning up after their set. We head for the back lounge, ever the location for us it seems, shutting & locking the door behind us.

He falls on to the sofa and pulls me down on top of him, a laugh I can't stop escapes me. He quiets me with a kiss as his hands slide down my body, stopping to rest at my hips.

"I love you." He says quickly, his eyes peering into mine before returning to our kiss."

"I. Love. You. Too." I say in between kisses.

His fingers tighten over my skin on my stomach that's still tanned from the summer as his tongue mingles with mine.

He breaks our kiss and pushes himself up slightly, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine as he presses kisses down my body until he settles just above the waistband of my pants.

He flickers his gaze up to me, checking that I'm okay with this, which fuck yes I'm okay with this, before he expertly undoes my pats button and tugs my pants from my legs, my boots long since kicked off.

With my pants and underwear removed from between us he pulls away, lifting me up and off of him for a moment, and sits up on the sofa. He fumbles with his belt and slides his pants and boxers down leaving his fully erect member

"C'mere." He says, his voice is deeper than usual, raspy and alluring. His hands grip my wrist and pull me forward until my face is separated from his by hardly any space.

He steadies me, his hands lifting me with the grip he has on my thighs as he pulls me him to his lap.

My knees press into the couch on either side of him and he trails his hand down to meet my aching core. He circled his fingers over me, my body instantly reacting to his familiar touch. My arousal is nearly instantaneous, my body so willing to allow him close.

He hums into our kiss.

"Someone's ready for me." He says with a cocky smile as he continues to rub against my clit, sinking his index finger into me without warning, a loud gasp falling from my lips as I lose my grip on his shoulders and fall against him. "You have an IUD right?" He asks and I nod, unable to force our words.

He pushes his finger in and out of me, circling it within the walls of my body before adding a second, the feeling of him working me open causing my head to fall back and a moan to fall from my lips.

After a moment more he slips his digits from within me and lines himself up with my entrance, gripping tightly on to my sides as he lowers me onto his erection.

I can't help but cry out as the blissful feeling overwhelms next and he guides me up and down his shaft. Again and again he sheathes himself inside of me, drawing me closer and closer to the edge.

He breathes heavily and dips his head lower to suckle on my breast. I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sensation of him. My heart hammering inside my chest as pure love courses through my veins.

"Fuck!" I cry out as he lifts his hips to thrust himself deeper inside me at the perfect angle that sends shockwaves of endorphins through my system and has me gasping for breath as my nails dig into his back.

"Come on baby." He urges me, his thrust losing their rhythm and becoming much for erratic as I feel myself begin to fall apart.

"Cal!" I cry as my orgasm overtakes me, my thighs shaking and my body out of my control as he holds me firmly and I ride out the waves of pleasure that crash over me, Cal following behind me.

Our breathing is uneven and heavy for a few moments, my forehead falling forward to rest against his shoulder.

His arms wrap around me and hold my bare skin against his T-shirt covered chest.

After a moment I lift myself off of him and grab for my clothes.

"Where you going?" He asks, sounding a bit hurt.

"Just need to use the restroom real quick babe. I'll meet you in your bunk in a minute, okay?"

He nods and gives a small smile as he stands and redresses his lower half.

"Hey, Row?" He calls after me and I turn back to him.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too."

An: soft bus smut, you're welcome

Thoughts?

Ily
Sav🖤