Colby sick again

Colby POV
I woke up today with a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. I'm supposed to go to sams apartment to film a video today. I feel okay aside from a cough and stuffy nose. I assume it's just allergies so I eat breakfast and get ready for the day.

I grab my phone and walk across the hall to Sam's apartment and knock on his door. Sam opens the door and invites me in.

Sam: morning Colby. You ready to film today?

I haven't spoken yet this morning so I wasn't expecting my voice to sound nasally and scratchy when I responded.

yeah. whats the video going to be I ask as I clear my throat.

Sam: are you okay Colby. You sound a bit stuffy.

Im fine. Just allergies. What are we filming today.

Sam: I asked people on Twitter to ask some questions and I will be exposing you today.

This should be an interesting video then. Do you need help setting up the camera or anything.

Sam: no. I've got it. Go over to the couch. I'm going to grab my camera real quick.

Sam returns with the camera and tripod. As he's setting it up my nose starts to run a bit.

Hey Sam. Do you have any Kleenex? I don't have any in my apartment.

Sam: yeah. There should be some on the table by my bed.

I get up and head to sams room for Kleenex. I find the Kleenex and blow my nose which causes me to cough. I can't be sick I thought.

Sams POV
When I opened the door for Colby and said good morning to him his voice sounded very raspy. He told me it was just allergies though. I run to get my camera. As I'm setting it up Colby keeps sniffling. He asks me if I have any Kleenex so I tell him I have some in my room. I get the camera set up and sit down on the couch. I hear Colby cough from my bedroom. I will keep an eye on him today just in case it's not allergies.

Colby POV
I throw away the Kleenex, wash my hands and head back to the couch. I take a seat next to Sam.

Sam: okay Colby. The first question is can you show us you're 24th picture in your camera roll.

I grab my phone and click on the 24th picture. It's a picture of big nik in a lamborghini. Sam and I laugh at the picture which makes me cough again.

Sam: you sure you feel okay to do this video Colby. You sound terrible.

It's literally just a cough and stuffy nose I say as my voice cracks.

Sam: okay. If you're sure. If you want to stop at any point let me know.

We go through about 5 more questions. One of the questions asked me to redo grind on me which is a handstand down into a worm/hump the ground. I feel a bit weaker than normal so when I try to do the handstand I can barely hold myself up. I hit the ground which makes me end up coughing again.

Sam POV
Colby can't stop coughing. He is always able to do a handstand and support his body so when I saw him shaking in the handstand and hit the ground I knew at that point it wasn't allergies. I walk over to Colby who is laying on the ground. I bend down and feel his head. He feels a bit warm.

Colby. You feel a bit warm. Are you sure it's just allergies?

Colby: I thought it was earlier. To be honest I started to feel a bit tired and shaky a few minutes ago though.

We can stop filming and do it another day if you don't feel good. You're health is more important.

Colby: Sam I'm fine. It's just a cough.

Colby you're not fine. You feel warm and can barely speak without coughing.

Colby: we only have a few questions left. I can push through for the fans even if I do feel like crap.

Fine. But as soon as we are done you need to rest.

We continue to film the video but as we do I notice Colby getting quieter and a bit pale. At one point it looked like he was about to pass out.

Colby: how many more questions do we have left until we can end the video?

About 6. Do you just not feel good colbs? Do you just want to stop now?

Colby nods his head and starts crying. It's not normal for him to cry. That's how I know he feels terrible. I reach over and start rubbing his back to calm him down and notice he feels way hotter than he did an hour ago. I brush his hair out of his face and feel his head.

Colby you feel really hot. Go rest in my bed and I will bring a few things in for you.

Colby still crying gets up and goes to my room. I grab a glass of water a thermometer and some fever reducer. I bring them all in to Colby who has seemed to calm down a bit. I hand him the thermometer and wait for the beep. He hands it back to me.

Oh Colbs. 102.3 why didn't you tell me you were sick.

Colby: i didn't know I was sick. I woke up coughing this morning but other than that I felt fine. That's why I thought it was allergies. But as we were filming I guess I just overworked my body. I started to feel worse but didn't want to admit it.

You look tired Colby. Try to take a nap and I will be back later.

Colby: thanks Sam.