Chapter 4

Jay woke up later in the day than usual. He noticed that Addison wasn't next to him like she usually was. The door to his room opened and his girlfriend walked in with food.

"Got you breakfast. How's your headache?" She asked.

Jay sat up in bed. "It's better than last night."

She smiled. "I'm sure some breakfast would help with that." She handed him a plate with some scrambled eggs and toast. "I got you a chocolate chip cookie as well. You said they were your favorite."

Jay took a bite out of the cookie. It wasn't as good as Misako's, but it was still good.

"Thanks hon. What about you?" Jay asked as he ate.

"I'm waiting until we go to the restaurant. Don't want to be full." Addison said.

7777777777777

Zane had been listening to everything all night. He awoke then he heard Jay and that Addison girl talking.

He heard as Jay ate and got a reservation to the restaurant they were going to. Zane got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen where the others were. He relayed the information to the others and they agreed to get ready right away.

Once it was almost the time of the reservation, they got in their vehicles and went to Ninjago city.

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Jay and Addison walked up to the restaurant and headed inside. They got seated at the table in the private dinning room and started looking at the menus.

"I'm so glad to finally be going to this place. I've been dreaming about it for so long." Addison said.

"You can get whatever you want. We have a pretty big budget." Jay said smiling.

Jay was glad to make her happy. Even as a ninja, he never was able to go anywhere fancy. This was a dream come true. Taking the perfect girl on the perfect date.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

The ninja got to the restaurant and looked in the windows. They scanned the place for Jay and Addison.

"Are you sure this is where they were going Zane?" Kai asked.

"I'm very sure of it. Maybe there is another room." Zane said.

"I think I heard that this place has a private dinning room. With the money Jay stole, he could pay to go here many times." Nya said.

"Well, then let's look around. They've got to be around here somewhere." Lloyd said.

"Don't let them see you." Cole advised.

They went around the building and looked in all the windows. They finally found two windows that peered right into the private dining room.

"This is it guys." Cole said. "I see them."

They watched as Jay and Addison enjoyed their food.

"Aww. I almost feel sorry for barging in." Kai said sarcastically.

"Well I don't. I'm ready to bust in as soon as you guys are." Nya said.

"Wait. Let's listen in for a minute." Lloyd said. "We might be able to find out some stuff. Zane?"

Zane pulled out the speaker and turned it on. They listened in on their conversation.

"The food is just as heavenly as I thought it would be." Addison said happily.

"That's good. I was worried that you might not like the food and that I wouldn't make you happy." Jay said.

"Oh, I wouldn't blame you. We both haven't been here before, how could you know?" Addison said.