19 Fight*

When I woke up it was nearly noon. Mmmmm I feel good. I little stoved-up but gooood. Drugs don't usually help me sleep but muscle relaxers do the trick. I stretch and yawn and stand up. My stomach grumbles.

"Lunch time!" I yell running to the bathroom and getting ready. In no time I'm in the kitchen piling a plate with food.

"Slow down tiger!" I hear a familiar behind me. I set my plate on the counter and turn to meet him.

"Rickey!" I yell and run into his arms.

"Aww come on Lil... Eric or Erickson I'm not a pup any more!" He says with a laugh as he picks me up spinning me around the kitchen.

Erickson is Gamma of the pack. At 30 he is the youngest in our leadership. He's kinda like a big brother to me. Eric is in charge of the warriors. Delta David took over so Eric could go on a search for his mate. He sets me down giving me a once over.

"You're bulkin' up lil spitfire." He says.

"Yeah Carson and David have been training me." I tell him.

"How's David been with my warriors?" He asks.

"Great I've been training with them." I tell him.

"Hmmmm...well Spitfire I'm gonna have a look myself here in an hour or so... eat quick and I'll judge for myself how well our dear Delta is doing." He tells me.

Oh great another grueling training and I know Eric isn't going  to go easy on me. He's gonna push hard to prove David wasn't good enough. David and Eric have butted heads since Eric was a pup. He always got in trouble and David always caught him. It kinda became a rivalry. Once Eric's father died a few years ago making him Gamma, thus outranking David, things got worse. Fun times ahead.

I scarf down my food as quickly as I can and head toward the training grounds. I make it to the front door and sprint out.

"Woah! Where's the fire!" The voice fills my ears as tingles rise in my arms.

"Aaron  hey!" I say wiggling out of his grasp and continuing on my way.

"Hey, we're supposed to talk about last night!" Aaron says as I jog away.

"Can't training with the Gamma. Talk to Dad. He'll fill you in!" I tell him and turn to sprint to the training grounds.

"Tardiness is not a good start, spitfire!" Eric calls as I approach. The warriors are running laps and Eric is timing them.

"Sorry got caught up... and you didn't give me a time anyhow!" I tell him.

"True enough!" He says with a laugh. I give him a hug and turn to join the warriors "and who is this?" Eric says and I turn to see Aaron charging up and punching Eric in the nose. Eric falls to the ground but pops up ready to fight.

"I thought you said no other guys!" Aaron shouted. I looked at his balled up fist and clenched my jaw. He quickly put his hands behind his back. "Explain!"

"Who does this guy think he is comin' in here like that!" Eric says wiping the blood from his nose.

"Aaron this is Eric our Gamma and basically my big brother. Eric this is Aaron Alpha of the midnight moon pack and my..."

"Mate!" Aaron finishes for me

"Lil spitfire's got herself a mate, hu?" Eric says with a smirk to me. "Wanna join our training, Alpha Aaron?"

"He's supposed to have a meeting with Fath..."

"Love to!" Aaron cuts me off. Eric smiles.

"Warriors on me!" Eric yells and the 8 warriors that were running come up to him with a "yes sir!"