une.

"take me back"

          "hm? where?"

         "to the day we met"

:(

"man this pizza place's pretty far away" rei whined while her parents continued walking away.

"you really gonna leave me?" she groaned and ran to her parents. "why are we going there anyways?" she questioned.

"to eat?" her dad blurted and laughed as if it was funny, rei proceeded to fake laugh.

"we're here, stop laughing" her mom stopped their fit of laughter off, the three entered the pizza parlor.

"good afternoon you can take a seat here while we prepare your tables" an employee welcomed the three.

a few minutes in, a family of four people entered the pizza parlor. the employee came back with an awkward smile.

"could you guys share a table with this family? we are currently full" she asked. "uhm, yes sure" rei's mother smiled.

"hello good afternoon" rei's mom greeted the other family, they all take a seat and a boy with glasses and messy hair sat beside rei.

"hell-" she gets cut off midway by a boy behind him, "hey can I sit here? mom said you should uhm sit there" he pointed to the other side of the table.

which the boy beside then agreed, rei smiled and greeted him "hi good afternoon", "hi yeah good afternoon"

The two families, ate together no disturbance.
But the two, rei and the boy were chatting together
the
whole
time.

it started with the normal, "I'm andrew" and "I'm rei". The two chatted more and more, till rei, who was supposedly an i n t r o v e r t, asked him a question.

"want to compare hands?" a streak of red formed on her cheeks, which then the boy, andrew agreed

the two compared their hands, rei's hands being quite smaller than his. she laughed it off

but andrew intertwined their hands.

"the fuck" rei blurted out, andrew ignored her remark, winked at her, aND he kept his and her hands below the table. this mf confident, anyways ;

they.
are.
holding.
hands.
UNDER THE TABLE

rei freaked out, heart pumping wildly. "ohmygodohmygod" she thought to herself.

and to ruin that, so perfect moment,

"rei, we have to go" rei's father said getting up,
"oh.." she said in a quite, a sad tone.

"bye bye" she said in a bubbly way - to hide the fact, she's grown a lil attached to the boy she had just met.

getting up, she lets go of his hand. And smiled

stupid, didn't even ask for his socials??

"stupid stupid stupid" rei repeated to herself as she headed out. Looking around, instead of her parents beside her, were her two bestfriends

ani and yen

hold up? weren't we in a pizza parlor? why are we at schoo-

"YEN I DONT KNOW HIS NAME" she panicked , without hesitation, yen heads inside the pizza parlor - oh yeah did we tell you,

apparently

the pizza place is 
in
school.

change of costume - they're all in uniform?
huh?

"wHATS YOUR NAME" yen shouted at andrew, "uH UH ANDREW LAEDDIS" he shouted back scared, leaving a well satisfied bestfriend.

yen headed out, "his name is andrew ladies?" she said in a confused tone, "laeddis" ani corrected  her.

without hesitation, rei popped her phone out and started searching him online.
instagram, twitter, facebook, you name it.

"do I follow him? no it'll seem too fast"

"d o.... it"

fading
fading
light?
are we dead
welp

rei's eyes open wide still quite blurry, her eyes scanned the room. It was a stupid dream. "HSHSDHDH" she squeals ; because a boy held her hand.

yes, just because of that.

but honestly? mood

"I gotta tell the simps™ gc this" 😳👉👈