New world - ( New beginning )

Jennie finished cleaning herself. She don't know how to went out from this bathtub. Her body still numb.

“Tae!!” she yelled. No response.
“Taehyung-ah!!!” she yelling loudly again.

Taehyung downstairs staring at her phone. He feel sorry for doing this. He love her. He obsessed with her. Is it too fast for him to fall in love with her? Yup. It is. But he don't care. He want to keep Jennie for himself.

“I'm sorry hyung...” muttered Taehyung.
“This is wrong, Tae.” said Namjoon. He put Jennie phone inside his pocket and look at Namjoon.
“I love her hyung. ” said Taehyung.
“Doesn't mean you have to kidnapped her and lied to her. Why you just don't tell Yoongi about it?” Namjoon asked.
“Do you think Yoongi will allowed it?” Taehyung asked.
“Better than kidnapped. ” said Namjoon.

Taehyung can't say anything. He's right tho. Better than kidnapped. He feel bad doing this. He let out a heavy sigh. Suddenly...

THUDDD!!!

Taehyung and Namjoon startled when heard that loud sounds.
“What is that?” Namjoon asked.
“It come from upstairs. Wait..upstairs... ” said Taehyung. When he remembered that Jennie is alone at the bathroom, his eyes become wide.

He run to upstairs as fast as he can. He went to her bedroom.
“Jennie?” he called. No response. He went to bathroom and bursts open the door. When he saw what scene in front him, he rush to her.
“Jennie!! Are you okay!!??” he asked.

Jennie layed down on the ground but thank goodness...the bathrobe cover her. Just..not fully cover. It cover in front her only and Taehyung can half of her body. He turn around with red face. He try to controlled himself.

“J-Jen..h-how you can be o-on t-the floor??” Taehyung asked.
“I try to grab the bathrobe but..at the end I lose my balance and fell.” said Jennie.
“I told you to call me.” said Taehyung.
“I'm trying to call you but...you didn't come.” said Jennie.

Taehyung now guilty. He should take care of her. He grab the towel and close his eyes. He wrapped Jennie body and open his eyes back.
“I'm sorry. I shouldn't left you alone.” said Taehyung.
“It okay.” said Jennie. She smile brightly to him. It make Taehyung heart become soft. He caresses her wet hair with gentle smile.

Maybe it too fast for him to do this but...what he can do? He obsessed with her. He love her since their met.

∆∆∆∆∆

Jennie felt bored. She don't have cellphones because Taehyung said it already broke since she passed out. She let out a heavy sigh. Suddenly, her stomach growling for food. She rub her stomach.

“I'm hungry....” mumbled Jennie.

She get up and went to find Taehyung. This house is big. Too many doors and she don't know which one. She went downstairs and met one guy watching TV.

“Umm..excuse me. Who are you?” Jennie asked. That guy turn around.
“Oh! Jennie. What's wrong??” he asked.
“How you...know my name??” Jennie asked.
“Taehyung told me. I'm his big brother. My name is Kim Namjoon. ” he said.
“Brother? I have brother too!!” squealing Jennie.
“I know. ” Namjoon smile at her until showing his dimple.

Jennie become more excited when saw his dimple. She jumped excitedly.
“Dimple!! ” Jennie point at it. Namjoon chuckles at her.

Suddenly, a deep voice interrupted them.
“What's going on here?” Taehyung asked. He went downstairs. He wearing sweat pants and black T-shirt.
“Tae Tae!!” said Jennie.
“Hey Jen. Did you searching for me?” Taehyung asked.
“How you know?” Jennie asked.
“I can see it from your face. ” said Taehyung.
“Or...you can feel it from your heart?” mumbled Namjoon.

Taehyung glared at his brother. Namjoon just chuckles and continue watching the TV.
“Tae, I'm hungry. ” said Jennie.
“Me too. Come on.” said Taehyung.

Jennie follow him. She sit at the chair and wait for food. Taehyung open the fridge and take out the instant noodle. Jennie puffed her cheeks.
“I don't want instant noodle. ” said Jennie.
“I'm sorry Jen. I don't know how to cook. I don't want to ask Namjoon to cook because he will destroy the kitchen.” said Taehyung.
“I HEARD IT!!!” Namjoon yelled.
“It true fact tho!!!” Taehyung yelled back.

Jennie titled her head.
“You don't have maid?” Jennie asked. It weird because his house is big. It mansion. He rich. How he can't have maid?
“I don't rely on maid. ” said Taehyung.
“Really? Then...I will cook!!!” said Jennie. She smile sweetly.
“You know how to cook?” Taehyung asked.
“Of course!! Grandma teach me!!” squealing Jennie.

Taehyung chuckles at her cuteness.
“I can't wait for your cook.” said Taehyung.

Jennie grinned. She put on apron and tied her hair into ponytail. Taehyung sit on the chair and look at her like he watching cooking channel. Without Taehyung realise, smile appeared on his face.

She look adorable when she try to reach something in cabinet, when she focus on something and when she try to pretend her eyes from cutting the onion.

After a few minutes, it finished. Jennie put all the dishes on the table.
“TA DA!!” Jennie spread her arms with sweet smile. The scent on that food already playing on Taehyung nose.
“Mmmm...so yummy.” said Taehyung. Suddenly, Namjoon rush to kitchen and he panting heavily.
“I smell..something delicious. ” said Namjoon.
“Namjoon oppa. Come eat!!” said Jennie.

Namjoon sit beside Taehyung. His jaw dropped when see what on the table. There is kimbap, bulgogi, tteokbokki, kimchi and black beans noodles.
“Jennie...did you the one who cook all of this?” Namjoon asked.
“Yeah..did you?” Taehyung asked.
“Yup I am. Tae, you don't realise it?” Jennie asked.
“I..um..uhh...never mind. Let's eat.” said Taehyung.

Namjoon smirked at him. He know why. Taehyung must be staring at her and without his realise, Jennie prepared a lot of food.
“Let's start digging!! ” said Jennie.

They eat the food that Jennie prepared. They chatting, laughing and joking. It remind of Taehyung about..Jisoo. It so long he didn't eat this kind of food. He always eat instant noodle or eat at the restaurants. He stare at his food.

I miss you...Noona.

••••••

BAAM!!!!

Yoongi wake up from his sleep. He heard gun shooting. He went out from his room but at the same time, Jungkook also open his door.
“Did you heard it?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi nods.
“Don't tell me...they found us.” said Yoongi.

Continue ~