Cereal

I hoist myself up onto the kitchen counter, my heavy smirk betraying my next move. I spread my legs as my long time girlfriend pours cereal into a bowl.

"What if I ate your cereal?" I ask, trying to keep my tone light, as I know how I want this conversation to end, and I don't want to let my casual cover slip.

"You wouldn't!" She says, making her way over to the fridge after shooting me a silly surprised face and a gasp.

"You sure? It looks good. Not too different from you," I bite my lip slowly, gluing my eyes to her head and neck as she passes.

"You wouldn't dare." She says with a confident smirk of her own. I slide rapidly off the bench and press my front to her back as she giggles.

"What are you gonna do to stop me?" I say, my voice low and soft; brushing on the lust bubbling inside me.

"Babe I have to go to work," She says with a laugh as she pushes me away gently, before putting the soy milk away. She sets her cereal on the counter and starts to walk to the other side of the island counter, to where the chairs away. I push myself around the counter, sliding on the slippery tiles, before grabbing the stool she was planning to sit on and throwing it easily onto the nearby couch. She raises her eyebrows and scoffs in indignation, but with a smile.

I again press my body to hers, pushing her against the counter, looking into her eyes, my own heavy with lust. She gives me the look and I bite my lip, before smoothly hoisting us both up onto the wide island counter. I put my legs on either side of her glorious body as I sit on top of her while she lays down, taking advantage of the fact that she can't resist me.

I kiss her, resting my hands underneath her head so that she isn't hurt from lying on a marble countertop. I smirk as she pulls away, as her eyes are half closed from the close contact. I ease off her cropped denim jacket, and discard it onto the couch with the chair.

She starts to sit up, but I kiss the crook of her neck. She protests for a second, but quickly gives in. I kiss down her bare arms, and then back up to her face.

"Babe- I need to go to work," She protests with a giggle, but I cut her off by pressing my lips to her soft ones. She's so warm, and I just want to kiss her the whole day, but every day she leaves for work.

"Babe, I'm serious," She says, gently pulling herself away. I sigh, and get off her, knowing that it's for the best. She puts her jacket back on, shooting me a grateful smile.

She walks over to the front door, grabbing her purse and unlocking the door as I slide off the counter. I wish she didn't have to go, but she always does. I guess work is important. I stride over to her, and kiss her deeply again, brushing my fingers lightly through her hair.

"Bye babe," I say, pulling away with a sad smile.

"Geez Harley I'm only going to work, I'm not going to war." She teases, giving me a kiss on the forehead as she opens the door. I watch her leave, and make sure she's safe as she drives away. I know I'm being stupid when I feel like this, but I guess you can't control feelings. So much for feeling lusty.

I lie back down on the bench where we were only five minutes ago, and stare at her cereal. I retrieve the chair from the couch and sit on it. I need to do some work too, but for now I'll just mope about the fact that she's gone. I need to chill, man. She's not dead.

I smirk as I remember her face when she was trying to resist my advances. I grab her cereal and wolf it down. I wonder what she'll say when she gets home. I wonder how her day is going.

God, I love her. I wash the bowl I was eating out of and smirk again. I guess she'll never eat that cereal.