Kisses

"Omdreazzzz do you know where I put my red shoes",I yell. "Heels or sneakers",he questioned. "Heels",I say as I touched up my hair in the mirror. There is a get together at the hype house tonight which is what Ondreaz and I are getting ready for. "In the closet mamas",he yells back. I walk to the closet to see the 5 inch velvet heels next to the door.

I turn around to walk out the closet only to bump into a firm chest."You look beautiful",Ondreaz says with a smirk."Well you dont look to bad yourself handsome",I giggle.

"And you look nice too",Ondreaz says talking to my stomach. That's right I'm knocked up. Ondreaz and I are expecting a beautiful baby girl. I chuckle as he runs my stomach talking to Baby Lopez.

We go downstairs to the party and see everyone. "You guys were taking so long I thought yall were getting busy",Tony says with a smirk. "Shut up dude",Dre says as he gives Tony a slight push.

The party starts and of course drinks come out. Charli,Dixie,Addison,and I sit on the couch gossiping when I come up with an idea. "Girls I have an idea for a prank",I whisper. I tell the girls the plan which is Addison is going to bring me a "drink"and Ondreaz is going to catch me.

Addison goes in the kitchen to get the drink and one for her as well. She hands it to me and I tell her to come dance with me so Ondreaz can see us. We get up to dance and I see Ondreaz hyping us up. I take a sip of my drink and Ondreazs eyes almost pop out of his head.

He walks up to me and snatches the cup. "Are you serious right now Y/N are you stupid", Ondreaz says sternly. "Its not that ser-",I attempt to say before Ondreaz interrupts me. "Not that serious that's it upstairs now",he says as his face turns red. "Wha-",I say stuttering. "Go",he says serious.

I walk up the stairs and go to the room. I sit on the bed waiting for Dre to come up stairs. Ondreaz comes up stairs and takes his shirt and jewelry off."Babe",I whisper. "Ondreaz",I say a little louder. Ondreaz gets in bed without saying a word and turns his back to me. I slide over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. Then I start kissing his neck and back.

"It was a prank baby I promise you know I would never do anything that stupid", I say. He turns around and kiss him on his lips. I kiss him as passionate as I can trying to say that I'm sorry.

"Its gonna take more than that",he whispers. "I'm-so-sorry-I-love-you-",I say between each kiss. "I forgive you now cuddle me woman",he says giving me a peck. I snuggle into him and we go to sleep.