Supriseeeee

Today is one of the most craziest,busiest days of my life. Not only is it Christmas Day but it's my wedding day. My fiance Tony and I decided getting married on Christmas would be most memorable . We also have a very very very special announcement. Instead of telling we decided to show it.

Everything is red and white with fake snow and pine trees everywhere. We wanted our wedding to be a winter wonderland. I couldn't have asked for more I absolutely love everything.

The bride's room is full of women running around looking for runaway earrings and asking for lipsticks for touch ups. I giggle at the chaos unfolding calm as ever. Most would say why aren't you going bridezilla but to be honest with you with my family chaos is bound to unfold.

"Oh my gosh baby you look gorgeous",I hear my mother say with sniffles. Oh no I dont need to cry my makeup is going to run. "Oh mom dont cry please you're gonna make me cry",I respond wiping her tears. She smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

                     Hour Later
"Ok every one out of the room time for the bride to put her dress on", my maid of honor says pushing everyone out. She is the only one who knows about the big suprise besides Tony.

"You ready love",she smiles. "More than ready", I respond. I slip out of my robe and into the dress with help. We walk to the double doors and they swing open. I hid a giggle as I see my loved ones mouth drop. Supriseeee I'm pregnant. Tony and I chose a firm fitted mermaid dress to announce that we are having a baby. I walk down the aisle with a hand rested on my baby bump.

It has been a long hot 3 months hiding Baby Lopez. I have been wearing nothing but hoodies and sweaters to hide my bump. I begin to tear as I see all my family and friends. I get to the alter my father gives me away and Tony grabs my hand.

The bishop looks at me with his mouth agape. "Supriseeeee",Tony tells. Everyone begins to laugh and cheer. "I'm gonna be a uncleee",Ondreaz yells. Everyone laughs again as the priest begins.

The priest finishes with "Do you Tony take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife.""I do",Tony says. "Do you Y/N take Tony as your lawfully wedded husband",he knows asks me. "I do" ,I say with a bright wide smile. "I now pronounce you man and wife you may know kiss the bride". Tony grabs and dips me and gives me a passionate kiss.

Our families cheer and stand music starts and we walk down the aisle dancing. Today was the greatest day of my life and I dont think I'll ever forget it.