Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Okay so there's no denying that Shadow is an ass but he doesn't have to act an ass. I was currently at Pro's beyond pissed that he would send his little sister to watch me as if he didnt have enough spies. She kept denying it but she was here to spy on me.

Tina was a shy and quiet kind of girl she never left the the house and she barley socialized with people and just because of that i know for sure she's spying. 

"So this is what you do all day?" She asked

"Yes is this what you do all day stalk your brothers girlfriend's?"

"No just you but I'm reading a book right now?" I smile i knew this girl loves to read.

"Mmmhm so what you reading?" I question but instead of answering me she hands me her phone.

 Love Short Lived  By flowerhearts714

Description

This is a tribute story about 2Pac if you dont like it I dont care but dont leave no bs comments on this story please and thank you!

****

Its 2014 and 2Pac is 43 years old. All this time everybody has been looking for him and comming p empty for the last 18 years. Pac stated plenty of times in his songs that when the statue of limitations was up he would show himself to the world again and let his where abouts be known. For the past 18 years Pac has been traveling from Cuba, Canada, Mexico, and finnaly France.

Aaliyah is a college student obbsessed with the knowledge of traveling she goes to France to study the broad. On her trip she runs into this 2Pac look alike well that's what she thinks he is until she see's Makaveli tatted on his neck. Thinking it was just a coincedence she ignores it. But then again its to many coincedences popping up. Like the age, tats, language, and piercing but she still ignores it. Months go by and she find herself  falling for Pac. One night she stay over his place and over hears him singing 'I Aint Mad At'Cha '  in the shower so she confronts him and just ask the million dollar question.

"Are you 2Pac?"

Chapter 1- Meeting

Aaliyah POV

My name is Aaliyah and you know every famous person has one look alike well I'm the look alike for the R&B Princess Aaliyah.  I mean we look so much a like that her family habe wanted to meet me.

Anyways I was walking down the street on my way to my job at a local cafe called L'Famille.

"Hey Brent!" I waved to one of my coworkers who was also american.

"Wassup baby girl can you get table 2 a refill?" He asked smiling at me. I silently nodded my head as i put on my apron and walked towards table 2.

"Coffee?" I asked as I walked around making my way to table two. When I got to table two i just started pouring his drink. 

"So what'chu change?" His voice was deep and hoarse. 

"Excuse me I asked looking at the man. Once I saw his face my heart stopped.

"Your Tattoo?" He question I of course just stared at him looking like a creep. Before my very eyes was an exact replica of 2pac he had the nose ring and everything. The only thing missing was Makaveli on his neck.

I quickly shook my head idnoring my thoughts. "Um everything acctually. I wasa bad kid going down the wrong path and this song made me relize that." he was refering to the tattoo on my wrist that says. Change Makaveli 2Pac. I got it when i was sixteen.