Chapter 6

I woke up with warmth all around me. I smiled, it smelled like mint and pine like a deep forest. I tried to turn around but couldn't move. I kinda didn't want to move, I just wanted to stay here for a while. It was so warm... so safe. I opened my eyes to see strong arms wrapped around my petty waist and a legs intertwined with mine. My eyes widen, what the hell happened last night. I sat up and the arms fell down to my legs. I looked over to see a guy. His brown shaggy hair was messy and his face was in his pillow, he was slightly snoring. I moved my hand towards his face and brushed some hair away.

I let out a small scream as I saw Ky. What the hell. I slipped out from his arms and looked around the room, where are my clothes. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing his t-shirt and that's all. I slipped on my thong and looked around for my pants. I found them across the room, I slipped them up and tossed my coat on. I couldn't find my shirt, so I just kept his on. I grabbed my phone and called Juliet.

I walked out his room closing the door lightly trying not to wake him. I ran down the stairs and almost ran into someone. Looking down I saw a little boy who looked exactly like Ky. Same shaggy hair, same brown eyes, same everything. He looked about 9 or something. He looked up at me and smiled a cheesy toothy grin.

"Are you Ky's girlfriend?" he asked me as he noticed I was leaving from Ky's room.

"uh- i - no" I mumbled as I couldn't make up any words.

"He's to ugly and gross" I said joking around with the kid. He smiled and let out a laugh.

"You're funny, I like you." he said and walked down the hall, then he stopped and turned around and smiled at me.

"I hope you come back again" he said and walked away. I smiled, he was way too cute. I walked to the front door and let myself out and ran down the sidewalk to meet Juliet who was in my jeep waiting for me at the end of the road with wide eyes. I knew I had a lot of explaining to do.

KY'S POV

I felt slightly cold, I grabbed for Levi to pull her closer to me but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see the bed empty. I quickly sat up looking around the room, where did she go? She didn't leave right? Why would she. I got up from my bed and noticed I was in nothing but boxers. I slipped on some sweat pants and walked out my room. I looked in the bathroom that was right next to my room, maybe she wanted a shower? Nope no one was in there.

Maybe she was hungry. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, no one. I heard the tv on so I ran into the living room to see Kyle sitting down on the couch eating some cereal watching Saturday morning cartoons. I sat down next to him and took a spoon full of his cereal.

"If you're looking for the pretty girl she left about 20 minutes ago." he said not taking his eyes off some old cartoon.

"She left?" I asked him not really believing him.

"Yeah, she's really funny, when is she coming back?" he asked me, now he looked away from the tv and looked in my eyes. He was looking more like me by the day. I smiled and messed up his hair.

"Soon hopefully" I said and grabbed my phone. Crap I don't even have her number. Knowing that she left made my heart clench and an unwanted sick feeling came over me. Why would she leave just like that. What if she is regretting last night, the most amazing night. She just made me feel so, I don't know. Her touch would send shocks through me body, just the sight of her made me smile.

LEVI'S POV

I was sitting in my room, it was cold and dark. How could I do that, I just slept with him, we are not even going out or anything. I got drunk and gave up my virginity to some play boy football player. I wanted to save my virginity for my wedding night but I guess I can't now. I whipped away the tear that ran down my cheek, I got up and threw off all my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt so gross so disgusted. I couldn't help but sob and the tears where running down my face. I never wanted that to happen, I never wanted to be used like that. I can't believe it. I ran into the bathroom and got in a hot shower.