Chapter 4

I felt a lot of pain. I opened my eyes to see that I was on the floor and everyone was crowding around me. Ky was right in front of me on the floor looking at me. The coach broke through the people with tissues.

"Here." He handed it to me, I was confused what happened, then I realized I got elbowed in the nose. I touched my nose to feel kinda warm stickiness. I pulled my hand away and it was all covered in blood. I put the tissues to my nose and tried to stand up. Ky grabbed me by the fore arm slowly helping me up from the ground. My head was still spinning and my head hurt really badly. I started walking but slowly became weak almost falling to the ground. But the coach held me still before I fell.

"Ky get her to the nurse" Coach Smith yelled. He nodded and wrapped his arm around my lower back and helped me out of the gym. We didn't say anything till we got into the nurses office. She quickly cleaned up my nose and told me to tilt my head back for a little. I was sitting criss cross on the chair while Ky stood next to me.

"Look Levi, I'm sorry" he said looking at me with big brown eyes.

"For?" I asked looking at him through my lashes as he hovered over me like a giant.

"I was the one who kinda elbowed you in the face, I'm really sorry I didn't realize you where so short nor that you where behind me, usually girls don't play sports in gym so I thought like whatever but-" he started rambling on which made me smile.

"It's fine, okay really" I said moving my head back more.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise" he said placing his hand on my knee. I looked down at it then back up at him to see him looking at me with slightly pink cheeks and nervousness flashing in his eyes. He was biting his bottom lip and it looked like he wanted to say something else but he didn't.

"uh- okay" I said, then it was silent. I got up , and was about to walk back to gym, but Ky got up and stepped towards me stopping me from going anywhere. He placed one hand on my hip causing me to freeze in the spot.

"Let me see your nose" he said placing his hand on my cheek, slightly tilting my head up towards him so he could have a better look at it. As soon as his hand came in contact with my cheek it sent shivers down my body. It was a pleasant warmth...that I didn't expect.

"Yeah thanks" I said quickly and turned to walk out but he turned that way to and I ran right into his chest. I let out a low groan and held my nose which started bleeding again.

"Crap" he said grabbing paper towel and placing them to my nose.

"You're really clumsy yeah?" he said slightly chuckling. After a bit he removed the paper towel and threw it out. I wrinkled my nose making him chuckle.

"What?" I asked him confused at why he was laughing at me.

"You're like a little kitten, clumsy and cute" he said leading me out the nurses office back to the gym. What he said made my heart stop and then start again but a million times fast then normal.

"Do you need any help with any thing or yeah?" he asked me as we walked in, everyone went back to the locker room to get changed already.

"I think I'm fine, I'm pretty sure I can dress myself" I said before I was about to walk into the locker room.

"You sure?" he asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked into the locker room getting changed. When I changed I walked to Juliet and Lea who were whispering to each other and laughing about god knows what.

"Hey." I asked them.

"Hey hows your nose?" Lea asked examining my nose.

"Not bleeding anymore" I answered they laughed and asked me again if I was really fine and I told them that I was just tried. I told them bye and walked off to my car. I got in and drove off home. I was really tired so as soon as I got home I slipped off my clothes and went to bed in a baggy ripped up t-shirt.I slept for hours till I got a phone call.Sighing I sat up from my bed as I went for my phone.

"Yo?" I asked groggy because I was still not up all the way.

"Hey!" I heard two people yelled, Lea and Juliet.

"What?" I asked them rolling over in my bed.

"So there is going to be this bonfire in a couple of weeks and you're going" they said more than asked me.

"Okay" I agreed not really wanting to argue about this with them. I just wanted to get back to sleep.

Couple weeks later, School was going fine, everything was great but the fact that I think I like Mason but not only him I like Ky too. It's really weird, I don't normally like a guy nor two of them. I got up, today is Friday, last day of mid terms and the bonfire. I got changed into the school uniform with a huge gray sweater over. I wasn't feeling the whole school thing. Not today.

"You look great" Juliet said teasing me about my hair that was tucked away in a messy bun and the lack of any makeup. She probably noticed the huge bags under my eyes.

"Whatever" I said, today I wasn't in the mood for anything. Then out of no wear I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I let out a little scream and turn around to see Mason.

"You turd gave me a heart attract" I said hitting his chest, he chuckled as he said sorry. Then the bell rand and I walked to pre calculus and finished my mid-term pretty fast.

History was pretty easy too, after everyone finished we all just chilled. I looked over at Mason and he was motioning me to come over to him. I got up and walked over to his seat.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Come here" he said pulling me into his chair making us cram into a small seat which we barely fit in. He wrapped his arm around me so I wouldn't fall and held me closer to himself. He pulled out his phone opening up the front camera.

"Really?" I asked him as I tried to push his phone away from my face.

"Really" he said then he clicked the button capturing the awkward moment.

"No" I whinnied turning away from him.

"Pleaaseee I'm bored" he answered back as he turned me around to face the camera.

"No I look like I just walked out a crack house" I complained.

"No you're beautiful " he said pulling me back, I rolled my eyes as he made weird faces and took pictures.

"SMILE!" he yelled taking another picture.

"Let me see your phone" he said, I took it out my hoodie pocket and handed it to him, he went to the pictures and started going through them. Most where pictures or me and Lea and Juliet. There was one where we where in animal customs and he started laughing.

"Are you going to the bonfire?" he asked me out of no where.

"Yes probably, and you?" I asked him as I tapped my fingers along the desk.

"Cant I have soccer." he said sighing.

"Then why did you ask if I'm going if you're not going" I said laughing

"Because just wondering" he said moving his head into my neck. I felt his breath on my neck giving me goosebumps. I heard him chuckle and his lips lightly brush against my neck as he turned his head to look at me.He had this effect on me but it wasn't anything close to the effect Ky has on me.