06- Helicopter problems

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Helicopter problems

Helicopter problems

"I don't know exactly how to tell both of you this-" Fridge cuts off Spencer. "You two have been in the game for 20 years. It's 2017."

"That's probably not how I would've done it." Spencer comments.

"What? No. You're just messing with us, right?" Alex says, softly. Hoping this was all some twisted trick.

"No, we're-" Before Bethany could continue, Davina interrupted. "No, no! You must be joking!" Davina snapped suddenly standing up.
"No, no, no..." she whispered as she started to panic. She hated that she was starting to panic but what could she do? A ton of information just dropped on her like bricks. All she could think about is her parents, her poor parents. Twenty years? She needed to get out of here.

"Oh god." That's all she could say. She couldn't do anything thing else. He legs felt weak as she grabbed her hair. Sliding her back down along the rock, she breathed in heavily. Fridge saw that she was panicking. So he shifted next to Davina and said, "I promise we are going to get you out of here, the both of you." When it came to these kind of situations, he felt useless but tried to help nevertheless.

"Yeah..." Davina took in a deep breath. "I trust you, just... you know... I'm shocked." Her eyes finally met Fridge's and he gave her a reassuring smile.

"There she is!" Bethany suddenly said, referring to Martha.

♦︎

It was now all up to Martha to distract the men who guarded the Transportation shed. Fridge looked through his dark binoculars, calculating when they should go in.

"The hell is going on with her butt?" Fridge asked.

"Bethany, What did you tell her to do?" Spencer cut in, keeping his eyes on Martha.

"Did she twist her ankle, maybe, or-" Fridge asked, looking up at Bethany.

Before Fridge could finish his criticism, Bethany cut him off. "She's never flirted before. Give her a break."

"If she keeps walking like that she'll break her ankles, so... I'm going down to help her." Davina hesitated before saying that. After all she was on her last life and those guys had weapons, those two factors often don't mix.