fanfics

omfg this is gonna be weird since I write fanfics.

some I adore and some I despise.

let me just say , these are three types I despise;

1) Bullied by ... LIKE GTFO . You're basically telling people it's ok to get bullied. Just get a makeover . No you can't get a makeover and every guy falls for you. if you're the one getting bullied & one of the bullies falls in love with you, DONT FUCKING FALL FOR HIM TOO. Most of the bullied stories lines are fucking retarded. Also why aren't any of the teachers around to stop it? (I am sorry, if you're writing a bullied fanfic. I just hate some)

2) Kidnapped By ... I hate these. if you're getting kidnapped , you and your kidnapper don't fall in love with each other. It makes the story not worth reading. Where the hell are the police while you're being kidnapped ? Do your parents even care?

3) Hayes' Smut If you write a hayes fanfic of him while he's 14, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE HIM HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE YOUNG LADY. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I understand if you write it of him while he's older. What also bothers me is how the hell is this 13-14 year old getting fucking laced bra and panties?

I seriously have no hate but idk I don't like fanfics like that. Especially, Hayes' Smut while he's 14.

IF YOU WRITE ANY OF THESE. IM SORRY. DONT LISTEN TO ME. THIS IS MY OPINION.

BYE.