slut shaming

so, i'm not going to be hypocritical and say i've never slut shamed before.

but, i will say that do not call a girl a slut because of something she did that seems slutty.

• a girl wears crop tops - she isn't a slut. just because she likes to show her stomach doesn't mean anything.

• booty shorts - her ass is hanging out. i have hung out with slut shammers all my life and every time a girl wears booty shorts, they call her a slut. no, she likes how her butt looks so let her be.

• sending nudes/sexting - i absolutely despise this one. example: there is this girl at my school. she's sent nudes so many time and everyone has seen them. i was showed them with someone and that person goes "ew. what a slut." like she isn't a slut. she sent nudes because she likes her body and is confident about it. i feel bad for her because everyone calls her a slut and a whore. she has dated like 2 people in the entire school and she's dating a high schooler but he's in like one grade higher than us. she's also a very nice girl.

my point is, slut shaming isn't okay. i mean a lot of people have done it, including me but it just isn't the right thing to do.

comment more things for my to rant about xoxo.