Coming back

The general walked away from the. Factory with the Android intoe. The Android turned around "his life signature still there" the general turned around. "He's probably fighting death leave it alone" the general shrugged it off. The Android nodded and walked right behind his owner.

The kept walking towards the middle of the Iranian dessert. That was until the general collapsed into the sand. "Sir" the Android voiced as he ran over. He looked around to see a limping figure coming closer. "Your just a prototype you don't have any defensive mechanism you have to be told to do everything" the figure got closer as it was seen to be Izuku limping with a knife in his stomach. "That means I can just leave you here for your batteries to run out" Izuku passed them and continued to the plane that was in the distance.

Time skip

Izuku walked out of the hospital with his stomach bandaged and limped his way to his apartment. As he went up the stairs he saw Jiro in his apartment sitting on his couch sitting next to Inko. "God please give me patience" he asked the higher power. He opened his door quietly "I really like him but he doesn't seem to like me, he's so stupid" Jiro crossed her arms and pouted. "Yeah Izuku can be like that he won't even let me jump him" Inko stated. "J-j-jump him I thought you were his mom" Jiro asked. Inko blinked a couple of times. And then started laughing. "Me a mom, no way I don't deserve a son or a daughter for that matter,I mean look at me I'm a drunk" Izuku decided to chime in. "Yes you are, so stop drinking my booze" Izuku stated as he walked past them into his bathroom. As Izuku closed the door he heard screams. "IZUKU" he heard Jiro tell as she pounded on the door. He shook his head in amusement as he took of his clothes. "Izuku you've been gone for weeks and you don't even say anything to me" she finally noticed that it was unlocked and opened the door and tackled Izuku. He grunted in pain as she hit his wound. Jiro craddled him and put her hand on either side of his head. "Why didn't you call" she ask "I was busy" he replied. She kissed him on his chest. He was surprised, "give me an actual answer or else" she sternly said. "Or else" she grunted and started to kiss him from his chest up to his chin. "I *kiss*hate *kiss* you so *kiss* much, but *kiss* I love you to *kiss* I don't care *kiss* if your *kiss* an assassin *kiss* , a Hitman *kiss* or even a damn clown *kiss* I want you" she stopped at his chin. "So please don't leave me" she kissed him on the lips and Izuku returned the gesture. As they wrestled on the floor with there lips. Inko walked in and turned right back around. "Ill leave you two alone"

Izuku licked her lips asking for entrance and Jiro excepted with open lips and there make out session got hotter. They disconnected from there liplock and Jiro was ready to go right back in when Izuku put his forehead on hers. "I won't leave I promise" Jiro looked at him in his eyes. "Good, now let's take this somewhere else"

Time skip

tell me if you want a lemon chapter and I will give you one

Izuku walked through 1A doors and greeted by Jiro jumping on him making him fall over. Jiro went close to his ear and whispered. "I get top tonight you need to be punished for yesterday" she blew into his ear and then bit it lightly. Izuku shuddered. Everybody else just looked on with aww or embarrassment. Jiro got off of Izuku and he went to his seat and played his head down on his desk. 'that was a very a long night' he thought to himself. Soon aizawa walked into the class and started the class. Life would be okay he left the general out in the desert to rot, he wouldn't kill his mom at least not yet he would just live life with Jiro and have a good time.

A/N

This is probably the last chapter for a awhile except for the lemon and I hope you liked it

Stay awsome and wierd