Old friends, new Enemy's

"NANI" the whole class yelled at the principal and the new student. Izuku didn't have his blazer buttoned and he had his top two buttons on his shirt unbuttoned. "You want this delinquent to enter class 1-A" Momo asked. "DEKU" Katsuki yelled, "wait isn't he the one who got pummeled by that nomu" Mineta asked. "Yeah it was you" Kamanari yelled. "So what" Izuku yawned, "ok Izuku please sit down by the window and we will get started" Aizawa announced. Izuku sat down and huffed, he looked out the window until he heard fight. He perked up. "Since Izuku is new we will be testing him see how much endurance he has, with as many people fighting him as they want, so who wants to fight him" Katsuki and Shoto raised there hand. "Ok get your gear on and head outside" as Aizawa said that brief cases come out of the wall.

Izuku geared up and headed outside to a dirt field were everybody else was. "Ok listen there will be no killing or major injury's, I will decide who the victor is no it will be one on one with the Shoto stepping in for the loser" (Izuku just had black combat boots, tan cargo pants, a long sleeve black shirt, black combat gloves, a gun with rubber bullets, and two combat knives) Izuku got in the middle of the circle with Katsuki. Katsuki powered up his quirk with mint explosions happening in his palm. "Last rule, no quirks, Hajime" the match started and Katsuki looked over at Aizawa. "No wha-" before Katsuki could finish he was tackled by Izuku. "You fucking nerd" Katsuki said struggling under the wait of Izuku. Izuku sat on Katsuki chest and started to pummel him. "Ok Katsuki use your quirk it's the only way you may be able to remotely win" Aizawa smirked. "Fucking teacher" Bakugou got ready to use an explosion but Izuku jumped back just as Katsuki used the explosion. "You fucking nerd, think your better than me, DIE YOU USELESS DEKU" Izuku got mad. He was not useless, he killed people for breakfast and tortured them for a snack he saved Japan many times over. He was not a Deku, he was Dagger a specialist, a person you call when plans A-Z didn't work, he was known as the cavalry. Izuku tilted his head as Bakugou's hand went past him. He unstrapped one of his knives. He wrapped right arm around Katsuki's left and spun him to the ground while wrapping his legs around his back and putting him in a headlock. They met the ground and Katsuki struggled. "The more you struggle Katsuki the more you lose air, he is probably squeezing your midsection so every time you move he gets tighter" Aizawa like a kid that had military training. "Plus, focus you attention to your neck, feel anything cold, maybe serrated steal perhaps" Izuku wisperd. Katsuki gulped he did feel it, it was pressed against his neck firmly, anymore movement it would cut his windpipe. "The winner is, Izuku Midoriya" Katsuki already passed out from lack of oxygen and Kirishima carried him to the infirmary.

"Ok next Shoto, this time really no quirks" the Todoroki nodded and got into a simple stance. Izuku started hopping like a boxer ready to strike, he was also spinning both of his knives in his hands. Shoto payed attention to the knives and Izuku took notice to the that so he started to walk towards him slowly and dropped his both of his knives. And Shoto got confused as he kept his eyes on the knives on the way down. Izuku clapped as loud as he could infront of Shoto disabling him to the point he couldn't move on his own free will. Shoto dropped to his knee's and Izuku drew his gun and pointed it at Shoto's head. "Shoto if had real bullets you would be dead already, good job Izuku dispatching of him quickly" Shoto was angry at the dirty trick that Izuku played. "It was not fair he surprised me with that one I had my eyes on the blades and he, he, he" before he could finish a gun shot rang out. "I hate it when people blame others for there faults" Izuku frowned as his gun was smoking and Shoto had a red mark on his forehead. "Izuku what's your quirk" Jiro asked. "I think it was to make you blush" Jirou started to blush. "See, no, no, I don't have one" at that Izuku walked through the crowd only to stop at Jirou and wink and walk off to the changing room.

The school day was over and he made it back to the Principal's office. "So how was your first day" Nezu asked. "Alright but whole class needs to grow a pair" Izuku huffed as he sat down in the chair. "Indeed, so what are you going to do now" Izuku looked at the principal. "Go home eat a cup of ramen, watch a movie and go to bed, why" Izuku asked."no reason, well good day" Izuku shrugged and walked to his house and did what he said he was going to do.

Bakugou was mad as all get out, "how does that nerd best me, I'll kill him next time I see him, and I'll make him pay" Katsuki said storming to his room to sleep.

Shoto was angry at himself and Izuku, "if only I could have used my quirk I could have one, that quirkless bastard will pay for humiliting me infront of the class, he will pay for what he has done" The Todoroki sweared.

Jirou entered her house thinking about Izuku. "Why do I always blush when I see, do I lik- no, no,no no, that can't be just met him, I must getting a cold, every time I look at him...every time were close to each other....and every time he talks to me...totally the case" Jirou that. Izuku was sneezing his head off trying to watch a movie. "Damn people talking about me" Izuku hummed.

A/N

All Assassination classroom fans your welcome for the clap. And for the update, also thank you for all the reads it means alot and if you want me to do any Q/A or anything like that so yeah peace out boy scout....and girl scout, equality and that's why we should have girls fight ww3 with the men

and girl scout, equality and that's why we should have girls fight ww3 with the men

I made this myself