Chapter 7

I had set my alarm for 8a.m. on my phone the night before, and as the song I had chose started, I could feel a smile spread across my face.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a special treat for you tonight. I'm gonna call my buddy Olly up here to sing to you ladies. Olly! Let's go man."
By the time Olly Murs started singing, I was already awkwardly grooving to the beat, getting myself further tangled in the bed sheets.
"My name is Olly, nice to meet you, can I tell you baby, look around there's a whole lot of pretty ladies, but none like you, you shine so bright, yeah."
At this point I was out from the bunk and dancing between all the beds. When the chorus finally started I couldn't help it, I started singing alone loudly, not caring if anyone was still sleeping. I continued singing as I danced walking forward to the mini fridge where I grabbed a bagel and cream cheese. As I was getting it all made, I took short breaks to sing into the knife I was using, and I could hear people laughing behind me. When the song ended I sighed and turned to the table where Liam and Louis were sitting.
"Do you always start your days off like this?" Louis asked, a grin on his face. He and Liam were eating cereal, Lucky Charms to be exact.
"Usually, though not always the same song." I said, smiling back.
"Do you know how close to New York we are Liam?" Louis asked after a few short moments of silent eating.
"No, not off hand Lou." Liam replied. As we were finishing up Zayn woke up and groggily had cereal also, soon followed by Niall. I glanced at my phone and realized it was already almost 9.
"Is Harry still not up?" I asked, looking behind me to check the bunks.
"Nah, he won't be up for another hour or two I expect." Liam said from beside me. I nodded and went to clean my plate, which in turn made me the one to wash all the morning dishes. I did them happily and when I was done I didn't have to wait so long to get into the bathroom to change. By the time I was done dressing last in dark high waisted shorts with my plain blue tee shirt, Harry was up and about, finishing the cereal. Quite honestly, between all five of them I wasn't surprised the box was already gone. I sat on the floor next to Louis who was next to Niall and watched them play some game on the tv. Liam and Zayn were quietly talking about something while sitting at the table and about a half hour later we were doing the same thing when Harry was done dressing. It was then I realized I'd been surrounded by nearly naked super stars and I had been too oblivious to notice.
"Here Emma, you want to play? I need to check my phone." Louis asked.
"Sure." I said, grabbing the Xbox controller from him.
"So what exactly are we playing?" I asked Niall.
"You haven't been paying attention to me beating Louis ass? Disappointing." He responded with a laugh. He started the game before saying another word and I quickly found out it was a game I sucked at. Within minutes Niall had managed to kill me and he did a victory whoop. I said again and we played for another twenty minutes before I finally killed him.
"Boom! Go me! Whoooo!" I yelled as I jumped up and did a victory dance. Everyone laughed at me and the randomness of it, and I joined in on the laughter. Niall called for a re-match and sadly I lost that round. I gave the controller to Liam and decided to go read for a little bit in my bunk. Harry Potter was practically calling my name. As I walked to the bunks my phone rang, the Star Wars theme song blaring as its my ring tone.
"Helloooooo??" I answered, being silly.
"Hello dear, it's your favorite aunt." Jackie said on the end.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much, just figured you'd all want to know we'll be entering New York in about three hours or so." She said.
"Really? So soon?"
"Yup. Once we get there we'll be immediately moved from bus to a hotel room, the next two days will be sound and set up, the boys practicing on their stage for the first and only time, and then they perform three nights before we leave again." She explained for me.
"Wow, sounds kinda crazy." I admitted.
"Oh I know, I don't understand how they do it, but hey, it's what they love to do. Anywho, I gotta go, see you soon kiddo!" Aunt Jackie said. I said a quick "love you, bye" and then hung up.
"What's up?" Harry asked from the table.
"Nothing much, just Jackie saying we'd be in New York in a few hours." I replied with a smile. Talking with Jackie and knowing I'd be in my dream destination in just a few hours made me both nervous and excited. I put in ear buds and decided Ed Sheeran and Harry Potter we're going to the boys occupying my thoughts till the more realistic boys and I reached our destination.

"New York City. I love it here." I heard Harry exclaim as we got off the bus. It and the others in tow had parked behind a massive hotel building so as not to be seen by fans just yet. As we all walking in through the kitchen, we formed a line, with Paul and another body guard in front, then Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, myself, Harry, then more guards and management folks behind us, one being Jackie of course. I heard a few whispers as our large party made our way out of the kitchen, through a restaurant of sorts, and into elevators.
"Is it always going to be like this?" I asked in a whisper to Niall, the closest person to me in the cramped, small box.
"Yeah, usually, unless management specifies differently. We usually only do that in weird circumstances though, since it's a lot more hectic that way." He whispered back with a smile. I nodded and breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the ding of the elevator. We filed out and followed Jackie and Paul to two doors.
"Zayn, Niall, Liam in this room and you three in the one next door." Paul explained. We went to our respected rooms, Harry and Louis cheering from their placement, even though they already saw each other regularly.
"Your things will be brought to your rooms shortly lads. And remember, no breaking this hotel like all the others, agreed?" Paul asked. All the boys said yes and nodded, though the devious smiles and grins suggested other wise. I shook my head and smiled at their playfulness, then turned and gasped.
"What, never been in a hotel this size?" Louis asked as he walked behind me. I shook my head, my mouth still open from shock. It was like a house, it even had stairs leading to the actual bedrooms that were on the upper level. The kitchen looked as designer as could be and the windows. I was already making plans to sneak from my room with a cup of tea to just sit and look out of them. Harry and Louis chuckled at my reaction before running up the stairs to claim their rooms. I followed, though much slowly, and Harry pointed to mine, the one furthest down the hall. As I passed a mirror and little table, I wondered why they had deemed it mine. As soon as I opened the door however I was not surprised. Though it was of a relaxing shade, I'm sure neither of them would have felt comfortable in the purple and white themed room. I giggled as the realization hit and then turned and left to find the bathroom.
"Do you like it?" Harry asked as he came out his own room.
"Yeah, it's really nice." I said. We smiled at each other awkwardly for a moment before we both turned, him for the stairs and myself for the bathroom. A little while later our things were brought to our room, and then the other three joined our room.
"I got the purple room! Liam wouldn't take it and Niall had already claimed one." Zayn explained as he entered.
"You look good with that shade, I think." Liam retorted, sticking his tongue out a bit.
"Who's hungry?" We heard as Niall opened the refrigerator.
"I am!" I yelled to him, then went to help him out. Together, we made six sandwiches with lunch meats and bread we found, all to my surprise. We finished and Niall called the other four to the kitchen when we finished.
"I didn't even know hotels had these kinds of things." I said as we all stood around the kitchen island, eating.
"Yeah, you'd be surprised." Louis answered.
After eating we decided to go set our rooms up a bit, so the other three left and Louis, Harry and my self climbed the stairs once more to our rooms, unpacking  being the dreaded task at hand.