Day One

Your currant relationship; if single, discuss how single life is.

I'm living the single life, and it really isn't so bad. I'm the kind of person that needs a connection, commitment, but right now, the dating life isn't what I want out life. Sure, I've liked a couple guys, but technically, I've never had a real boyfriend. They were stupid middle school dates when we only talked over text, and it lasted no more than a few days.

Honestly, I don't believe in certain relationships in high school. I believe that high school is your time to have fun, make friends, and find who you really are. Yes, I ship some couples that start in high school, but they're committed and mature enough for that relationship.

I'm single, but  that doesn't mean that I'm lonely. I like being single. I'm not sitting here with a guy to tie me down. I'm fifteen, and I don't need a man right now. It's not the biggest deal in the world, and yeah, after I start college, my opinion will change.

Most of the time, I have a hard time taking care of myself, let alone thinking about a guy. My friends and my family are the only people on my mind right now. I'm trying to find who I am, and a guy would just get in the way of that.

Now, I say this referring to my life. I don't judge other couples (unless they're unhealthy; even then it's just because I want to help them) and don't think that this is pointing at anyone; it's just expressing my relationship status.

LOVE YA'LL LOTS.

♥A