4.

Russia stared up at the sky, his hands folded neatly on his stomach as he laid in the grass. "hey, Russ." Ukraine hummed, sitting next to his brother. "hey, Uki." Russia huffed, looking over at him, earning an eyebrow raise from Ukraine. "what's with the huff, dude?" Russia rubbed his forehead, "America, i- it's just, i feel like shit because of how i ended it with him." Ukraine nodded, "you should." he hummed, earning a look from Russia. "you're supposed to support me and say i shouldn't feel like shit because i did it for a good reason!" Russia groaned, leaning up. "he still loves you Russ, you just broke his heart. so you should feel like shit." Ukraine shrugged, patting Russia's shoulder. "I gotta go, Canada's sick and he needs some soup." Ukraine sighed. "right, take care of your man, Uki." Russia smiled, Ukraine nodding quickly and waving to Russia.

Bzzz

BZz

bZzz

did my butt just vibrate?

my butt just fucking vibrated...?

hey, retard, your phone is in your back pocket.

Russia groaned, standing up and grabbing his phone, trudging himself inside. "hey, baby." Russia's mom smiled. "was that Uki that stopped by?"Russia nodded, furrowing his eyebrows at America's contact. "yeah, mom..i, uh, i gotta go upstairs." "alright, dinner's gonna be ready in a few minutes!" his mom beamed, earning a slight smile from Russia. "thanks, mom. i'll be down, promise." Russia hummed, waving to his mom and jogging upstairs.

Mcboyo (6:09 P.M.)

i miss u

i know i shouldnt but i miss u

and i really wish u hadnt ended shit with me the way u did

u hurt me jackass

i dont even know y im texting u

ur a dick

Cummunism (6:15 P.M.)

hey Ame

im sorry i hurt u

but i had to end shit

it was for the best i promise

Mcboyo (6:16 P.M.)

ur not supposed to respond

u fkn bread loaf

Russia stared at his phone for a moment before letting out a giggle, shaking his head. "bread loaf?" he questioned to the air, shaking his head slowly. "god damn, Ame.." he sighed, getting up as his mom called him downstairs. his mom beamed, until she saw his frown. "what's wrong, Russia?" she questioned, looking up at her son."why's he here?" Russia hissed, staring at his mothers boyfriend. "well, honey, we wanted to talk to you about something." Russia's mom smiled, patting the table. "have a seat." Russia glared at his mom's boyfriend, sitting down hesitantly."see, Russia, we've been talking-" she paused, putting her hand on her boyfriend's. "and we think it'd be best if he moved in."