Chapter 2 what happend to Deku?

Hi fellow weebs back again with this book YAY! I hope you likey
———————————————-
Baukgous POV
"Don't hurt blue he sensitive"Red deku says

I shoot a glare at blue and Continue to snarl at the red. Since when does deku tell me what to do. Last time he tried that he got himself hurt but it was his fault. Someone better get this thing away from me before I snap.

"You don't tell me what to do" I say standing up throwing another glare in the blues Direction.

"K-k-k-kac-chen"Some one said in a high pitch voice.

HUH! Another fucking nerd. And why the hell is this one pink god he looks gay. Deku wearing pink is the gayest thing I have eve- wait hold up we're is the regular Deku? I have all the other ner-.....

"Kacchen what's wrong eww stop looking at me like that gosh" green headed deku says

It looks like him but the snarl on his face his full of disgust. Oh damn that's not the regular Deku. God he look  like he just drank a gallon of old milk that been siting there for a month. I lay my head down and just mumble to myself WHAT THE FUC$ is going on?

I feel something pat my head. The fuck is touching me! I look up and see pink deku staring at me with Sympathy in his eyes. Why the hell does he look sad for me I don't need his sorrow.

" don't you ever touch me again our you be back in the hospital bed" I snap at him holding up my fist with his shirt collar in the other.
Sooooo I just lost half of this page so I can't deal with the stress buttttt I will post tomorrow so yea it will talk about what happens to deku and why the hell he is like this but for now it's 2:20 in the morning and I am super tired so yea but for now BYE MY FELLOW WEEBBBBBSSSSS