Chapter 4

I wake up to the smell of bacon cooking. I slowly sit up trying to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. I look around waiting for my vision to return to normal when I feel the bed sink down on my right .I look over and see Josh. He smiles at me and hands me a plate of food. Oh god, why did he have to give me food? I cant eat this I'll gain all that weight back.

"Thanks." I say quietly and look down at the delicious food. Eggs, toast, bacon. Maybe one bite won't hurt. No, it'll make me gain all the weight back I can't.

"Go ahead. Try some tell me how it is." He urges handing me a fork. I look over at him to see him staring.

"You don't have to stare." I say awkwardly.

"Sorry." He says and gets up walking into the kitchen. I see Bennie walking out of the hall and she comes and gets on the bed. Perfect timing. I grab a piece of bacon and slip it to her. She eats it quickly so I hand her the other two slices as well. Then, break off a piece of bread about to give that to her as well but, Josh sees me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"N-nothing." I stutter. Caught red handed.

"Eat some of that." Josh orders.

"I-I did, I ate the bacon." I lie.

"No you didn't." He says which catches me off guard.

"Yes I did." I protest. He sighs and walks over taking my plate from me. He retreats back into the kitchen so I get up and follow him since I don't know where else to go.

"Josh?" I say. He turns and looks at me.

"Um, do you have a washing machine so I could wash my clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah, I do." He says.

"Would you mind if I used it?" I ask hopefully.

"No, go ahead." He says.

"Thanks." I say and turn to leave.

"Hope?" Josh says before I can escape the kitchen. I turn back around to look at him.

"Do you want to go get some new clothes today?" He asks me.

"I don't got any money." I say.

"I'll buy them for you."

"Are you sure? You don't-" He cuts me off.

"Hope, I don't care if I spend my money on you. You need clothes."

"Okay. I'd really like that." I say giving him a small smile.

"So go get ready and we can leave." He says. I nod my head and head towards the living room.

I pull out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt along with my toothbrush and other bathroom necessities from my backpack and head towards the bathroom. I get in the shower and-, well girls you know the routine when you take a shower. I get out dry off and put on my clothes. I put on deodorant and perfume quickly brush my straight brown hair put on my makeup and then I go to brush my teeth but, I don't have any toothpaste. Well fuck. I walk back out to the living room to see a shirtless Josh standing there talking on the phone. I have just one question, why the fuck is he shirtless? I hear him talking on the phone to someone.

"Yeah, you can come." Pause.

"Matt, I don't think she eats." Pause.

"I know." Pause.

"Okay dude." Pause.

"See you in fifteen." Then he hangs up his cell phone. He turns around and sees me and he quickly puts his shirt on.