The Cullens house

I was going to the Cullen's house today. I was nervous if they didn't like me. Edward was picking me up. I went to my closet and put on jeans and a long sleeve top. I got my keys and there was a knock on the door. Charlie wasn't here so I ran to the door in vampire speed. There stood a god, with handsome golden eyes. I stood there looking at him with daydream eyes. It felt like forever I was staring at him until he coughed. I quickly snapped out of my daydream.
"Sorry" I apologised.
"Why are you apologising?" He asked.
"Ummmm." Was all I managed to say.
"Well never mind, are you ready?" He asked.
"Yup." I said popping the p.
"Come on then." He said.
I followed him to his car, he opened the door for me. Such a gentleman.
"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. Oops.
"I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by him crushing his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss. I never wanted this to stop. Edward pulled away and gave me my favourite smile.
"Get in." He said.
I did what he said and climbed into the car. The car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. He pulled over and I saw a beautiful modern mansion. It had glass windows and lots more.
"Wow." I breathed.
Edward chuckled and pulled my arm. He opened the door and led me into the mansion. It had everything you could ever want. He led me room to room. We entered the lounge where all of Edward's family looked at me. Rosalie and Alice gave me a hug and I hugged them back. Next was Esme. She was beautiful.
"Hello, I'm Esme."
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Bella."
"And you." She replied.
Next was Carlisle, Emmet and Jasper. Edward took me to his room and he sat me down on his bed.
"May I ask you something?" He asked.
"Anything." I said.
"W-will you b-be my g-girlfriend?' He stuttered.
"YES!" I exclaimed.

Sorry it was short, as I said, I am busy. Hope you enjoyed it.
JacobLLindsay